Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Repairs For Office Chairs:suggestions - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Repairs For Office Chairs:suggestions (655 Views)

Unique Health Office Chairs / Office Chairs / Sales,installation Of Kitchen Cabinets,refurbishment Of Office Chairs And Tables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repairs For Office Chairs:suggestions by udysweet(f): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
hi everyone. please my boss gave me an assignment in the office: to fix the window blinds for those without one and then get some one to fix the office chairs i.e those broken ones and even those the leather is torn. i have been able o get a windows blind person via NL(i pray he is not scam cos he has gotten a down payment o) so please anyone who can offer me suggestions on how and where i can get those who fixes those office chairs (swivel ones included) or if they cant be repaired i can at least get a good contact of those who sell them maybe we might just need to replace them. please helpful suggestions are welcome a this might be a test from my boss to review and possibly promote me. thanks in advance *hugs*
NB: i currently work as the front office person for my company
Re: Repairs For Office Chairs:suggestions by chanelsolution(m): 1:00am On Dec 14, 2013
I can help you repair your office chairs and change there leather and make it look very as if you newly bought them from factory. . .contact me on
+2348030638198
deli2ng@yahoo.com
Re: Repairs For Office Chairs:suggestions by udysweet(f): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2013
chanel solution: I can help you repair your office chairs and change there leather and make it look very as if you newly bought them from factory. . .contact me on
+2348030638198
deli2ng@yahoo.com
Where is ur address or office
Re: Repairs For Office Chairs:suggestions by swalkag: 6:13am On Jan 09, 2014
If u still need d repairs done I might be ur man,contact ;swalkglobalconcept@gmail.com
Re: Repairs For Office Chairs:suggestions by Paentera(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
To get upholstery repair man for your office items, simply walk into any store selling office chairs and ask. They might have someone who they can refer you to. That way you save yourself the headache of scams and can trace the place where the artisan works.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:two Buildings Collapse In India / A Clean 4nos 3br Flat To Let @ Samuel Street Ogudu Ori Oke. / 2 Bedroom Flats And Miniflats Available For Rent Around Abaranje Road,ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.