Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! (2816 Views)

5 African Beauty Queens That Are Extremely Beautiful / Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yesssss! U may have Heard or Even if U have not...IT's Here....Teyana Taylor has Been Dropped By Addidas all thanks to the back and forth Twit fight that took place between she And Ms.Fling a.k.a Rihanna......long story short! Well Teyana being a Hood Chic Refused to be Bullied and went for Rihanna's jugular subliminally referencing her Domestic Violence shii with Chris brown...that was when Rihannas fan base popularly Known as RihannaNavy swung into action By writting a Petition at 'change.org' and having oda Navy fans Sign it just so Teyana wud be dropped....and Few weeks after the Spat....Teyana Taylor Gets Dropped!!

Your Thoughts?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by Johnfavour(m): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please come again! This is crap....Space booked, oya front page
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
I don't get anything you just said@op undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by flolancracker: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
undecided cool.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by richP: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
why should adidas retain a woman who laughs at victims of domestic abuse??
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by kayLion(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is this the BREAKING NEWS??!!...smh!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by homesteady(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eya too bad grin Next time she'll know who to pick quarrels with grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rihana n her fanz wicked?? vry stoo pid n redundant headline! poster expln to me hw me(in particular) as a rihana fan contributd to the sack of that garrulous woman,that u shud cal me wicked! brainless bushdog
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by demelza: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Teyana, the bull-face, got exactly what she deserved. Next time, she would know better than to come for the queen.
#ThatRihannaReignWontLetUp
#navy
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by jonagaga(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wetin diz1 dae tok?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by Ruq: 1:37am On Dec 06, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:
Rihana n her fanz wicked?? vry stoo pid n redundant headline! poster expln to me hw me(in particular) as a rihana fan contributd to the sack of that garrulous woman,that u shud cal me wicked! brainless bushdog

hey mofo, read slowly it might help. did you read the part that said ririnavy ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by diarra94(m): 2:40am On Dec 06, 2013
if i was paid a kobo for every useless thread on NL,... ill be a millionire by now
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by JohnFrankling(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2013
What is this one saying? @ Op its too early to get drunk
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by Fissyblue: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2013
undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by IAMBREEZY: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2013
So gibberish no sane nigga would comprehend it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by adesexy(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Wetyn dis OP dey tok....criously Oga seun u sopose dey scan ppl brain b4 dey register for NL
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by Luxiana19(f): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2013
#RihannaNavy °°♪♪
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by seankay(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2013
WHORISDIS?

Rubbish!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by MRL1MPoPoTM: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ruq:

hey mofo, read slowly it might help. did you read the part that said ririnavy ?

blind pig i was referin t the HEADLINE in particular wher the poster tagged rihanna & her fans as extremely wicked. Peruse painstaking nxt time bfor quotin ppl.reprehensible bastar d
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by homesteady(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
If you don't understand what the OP wrote, then just move on! No need to insult him!
Or Just google about the twitter beef between Rihanna and Teyana Taylor, then you'll understand what the OP better!
Tenk smiley
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2013
mayapop: I don't get anything you just said@op undecided

are u serious?? Lol,sumtin as simple as this?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

blind pig i was referin t the HEADLINE in particular wher the poster tagged rihanna & her fans as extremely wicked. Peruse painstaking nxt time bfor quotin ppl.reprehensible bastar d

before you go calling someone a blind pig,have u checked yourself? If that is not wickedness what exactly is it? And if rihanna ws good she should/would have gone ahead to stop the petition. Don't throw your logic out the window simply because u're a fan
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2013
seankay: WHORISDIS?

Rubbish!!!

it would seem like rubbish to you,because u're allergic to credible news.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2013
adesexy: Wetyn dis OP dey tok....criously Oga seun u sopose dey scan ppl brain b4 dey register for NL

U no dey make sense. Try Again!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2013
IAMBREEZY: So gibberish no sane nigga would comprehend it.

+1 credible news is definitely not for you!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2013
diarra94: if i was paid a kobo for every useless thread on NL,... ill be a millionire by now

See who dey tuk? What part of this thread is useless? Oga i can spot useless thread!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

Another example of someone using words he/she doesnt know their meaning....how is the title Redundant? Do u even knw what that means?Ur a WASP! Yes.SHE AND HER FANS caused it. So shutUp and #Runalong!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2013
kayLion: Is this the BREAKING NEWS??!!...smh!!

Yes.it is breaking news! maybe u need to pick a dictionary to see/check the meaning of 'breaking news' because if u think only general/politics news are breaking news,u are dead wrong
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
richP: why should adidas retain a woman who laughs at victims of domestic abuse??

Y shudnt they? So it is nice when you go about bullying someone? I like ur Reasoning!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by MRL1MPoPoTM: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2013
ooneal:

Another example of someone using words he/she doesnt know their meaning....how is the title Redundant? Do u even knw what that means?Ur a WASP! Yes.SHE AND HER FANS caused it. So shutUp and #Runalong!

Psycho when i asserted that the title was redundant,i meant that it was vry useless n ridiculous. Badly-educated malnourished snivellin lagos tout
Re: BREAKING NEWS!! Rihanna & Her Fans Are Extremely Wicked!! by ooneal(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2013
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

Psycho when i asserted that the title was redundant,i meant that it was vry useless n ridiculous. Badly-educated malnourished snivellin lagos tout

ANIMAL! U MADE NO SENSE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Boyfriend? No!!! Bootylicious Corazon Kwamboka / Check Out The Rihanna Vs Karrueche Identical Photos That Is Breaking The Interne / First Photos From Wazobia OAP, Mayowa Lambe & Comedian Ekpo's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.