Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Where's The Best Salon On The Island To Have Your Hair Coloured - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where's The Best Salon On The Island To Have Your Hair Coloured (867 Views)

13 Categories Of People You Meet In A Hair-Dressing Salon / Great Hairdressers On The Island? / Is It Ok For Men To Wear Coloured Suits Such As Red, Yellow, Purple, E.t.c? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where's The Best Salon On The Island To Have Your Hair Coloured by uzoo: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2008
hi everyone,

i finally got convinced about changing my hair colour ,

can anyone pls give me a contact of a good hair colourist in V.I or lekki

i'm thinking , brown with gold highlites.

but you know, i need someone who'll get it right without having to destroy my hair in the process.
Re: Where's The Best Salon On The Island To Have Your Hair Coloured by Dafloseyi: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hi U can get it done at Downtown saloon at Muri Okunola. The pay is quiet high if u can afford it give them a trial.

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your Pimples For Free With Out Stress / Get A Headstart In The Fashion Industry By Training At Fashion & Art Academy / Mineral Makeup-----is This In Vogue In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.