Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Seun Kuti- My Dad, Fela, And My Mom Died Of Hiv / Aids” (check This Out) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Seun Kuti- My Dad, Fela, And My Mom Died Of Hiv / Aids” (check This Out) (735 Views)

Lisa Robin Kelly Died Of Multiple Drug Intoxication / Seun Kuti Drops Concert After Beingdisrespected By Security In The UK / BREAKING!!!! Seun Kuti Refused To Perform After Security Stops Fans From Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti- My Dad, Fela, And My Mom Died Of Hiv / Aids” (check This Out) by eievans(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
For the first time in many years, it seems the family of the late Afro Beat creator, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, may have finally acknowledged that the music maestro died of AIDS related ailments.

This revelation was made known by the younger son of the music legend, Seun Kuti.... www.hotcoolgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Why We Hacked Iyanya Twitter Handle / Kanye West Epic Proposal To Kim Kardasian / Download Psquare 1st, 2nd and 3rd Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.