Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Extraordinary Strategist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Extraordinary Strategist (967 Views)

The Extraordinary Power Of Giving 2 / The Extraordinary Power Of Giving 1. / Does The Bible Provide Extraordinary Evidence Of Jesus' Resurrection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Extraordinary Strategist by donnie(m): 2:06am On Jul 26, 2008
Who's hrd that message before? I have and in fact, 4 d past few days, i've bn at it, fellowshipping wth fresh annointing of the Spirit .
The Extraordinary strategist. Something about the message is that revelation dosnt just come to you. It comes with ability, power.

Perhaps we cld get a copy up here so all cn enjoy the presence of God. It'll start a fire i tell u. The message though not or prayer, leads you to pray and intercede for others, it isnt a prosperity teaching but listening to the teaching brings knowledge and revelation causing u to live in your inheritance in Christ Jesus. It isnt a healing message but it brings about divine health. It isnt a holliness msg but its brings you soundness of the soul, purity of heart, righteousness and true Holiness.

let everyone come with something to gv (Remember 1cor 14:26 ).
This is a pool of Siloam for every one. Let us worship God . . . This land is Holy.
Come on guys let us make some fire here.
Ha ya ya ya golry!
Re: The Extraordinary Strategist by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 26, 2008
Re: The Extraordinary Strategist by donnie(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2008
Dont worry, u'll soon get.

(1) (Reply)

Deep Sight Tells Us About God / Is Alcohol Good For The Body? My Wife Benue State Drinks Too Much Of It? / Being Subsmissive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.