Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday (2696 Views)

Mtn 7gb Change To 176mb Dis Mornning / Can Tecno Case Be Change? How And Where? / Can Phone Power Ac Be Change If Spoil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by davolas(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2008
I just agot the msg frm celtel 2day dt d name will be change frm monday 28,july 2008 with immediate effect.Again and Again when will this ppl stop changing names,is it a 2years affairs,every 2years they keep changing.We wait and see.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by femzy(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2008
Yeah me too but i have read about the rubbish before,
They are just a Kuwait-based Mobile Telecommunications Co.and a Parent company of celtel aiming at competing with leading mobile operator Vodacom Group and Africa’s dominant operator MTN.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by honsule(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2008
Celtel Mms is still down,maybe zain would resuscitate it.*am just watching*
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by symbian03(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2008
Lets wait, they mite be changing for better this time:-)
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by Dclique(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2008
DNT B EXPECTING ANYTHNG GOOD 4M ZAIN,
RMBR IT WAS CELTEL THAT PUT A PRICE TAG ON OUR GPRS WEN THEY CAME,SO JST IMAGINE WOT ZAIN WUD DO. cry cry
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by dailydolla4u(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
got the mesg. 2day too that by monday they will change their name 2 dailydolla4u sorry ZAIN NG. hope is 4 good. As 4 mms somebody in this land expose da trick by posting da setting black&white. I draw Honsule attention 2 da post. 5 hours later Mms stop browsing. If its dose come back let not call it a trick rather a bonus 4rm celtel. Cos. Da know every.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by tipsydude(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ topic

guys am really tired of dis 0802. it first started as Econet then moved on to Vodacom then VMobile b4 it became Celtel now it is about to turn to Zain NG. How come it's d only network with problems? if it aint financial, its administrative problems or even technical. Glo has been Glo since it started. the same for MTN. na wa oooooooohhhhhhhh.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by just2nice(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2008
So,what colour are we expecting now?Is it still red or BLUE?
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by honsule(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2008
@just2nice.Both cheesy
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by Fadajasi(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2008
Lol/i learnt we will be sent a new settings
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by dailydolla4u(m): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2008
In 13hours 4rm now we'll be in a new world of ZAIN NG. Hope they will give us 1month free browsing for our loyalty 2 the red celtel.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by talk2medo(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2008
dailydolla4u:

In 13hours from now we'll be in a new world of ZAIN NG. Hope they will give us 1month free browsing for our loyalty 2 the red celtel.
yes, they will angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by talk2medo(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2008
zain :p

Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by hayprof(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2008
I received the Text message on my Phone 3times in a row*  shocked

I noticed some chage on the Paintings in their Office @ Oba-Akran Ikeja. .

So, kind of Pink-Red with Blue fillings in some part of the Building!

What-eva the Case i still love my Network wink
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by yicob(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2008
no difference between zain and celtel.
its like nairaland and its phone section.
zain is like an umbrella for celtel.
chikena.
as per free browsing, how many of you run your biz to make loss?

dont break moi head!
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by dailydolla4u(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
Celtel or ZAIN still remain the best customer friendly network in nija.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by dailydolla4u(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2008
Celtel or ZAIN still remain the best customer friendly network in nija.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by just2nice(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
Whether they change to Zain or Cain or even Abel,nutin concern me becos there is no Gprs coverage here and deir network is terrible in Dell-tar state here,so no need.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by nazzyon(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
Bros u just talk wetin dey do u.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by Fadajasi(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2008
F zain jawe
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by talk2medo(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2008
well today na monday, nothing yet grin grin grin
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by honsule(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2008
*honsule walks in and check his watch*precisely 9:23am i login with my mms.How long will this mms last this time around?Nobody knows.My sim is still showing CELTELNIGERIA1 o.
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by tobidaflava(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2008
Mine's still VMOBILE
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by fellybabe(f): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2008
still CELTEL NG
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by Fadajasi(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2008
Still ECONET
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by kosovo(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2008
in talks with management to futher change the name to:
KOSOVO: imagine the posibilities!
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by shayman(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2008
Dey there oo, i sure say una no get job, una de wait for una phone to display zain? Lmao!
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by brinebaba(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2008
Aight!
Things d o n ' t happen dat way.its going to take a sim swap 4 dat to be done.lol
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by mouye(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
Dear Customer,has your operator LOGO changed to Zain NG?
Please send Yes or No and Phone Model to38980 e.g.(YesNokiaN95)or
(NoNokiaN95).Text is free. cool

Guys just got this message from celtel.thot i should let you know
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by talk2medo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
Thanks man, I got it too. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by Fadajasi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
Dem no dey send me all dis msgs
Re: Celtel To Be Change To Zainng By Monday by brinebaba(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Btw Tecno Q1 N D1, Which Is Best? / Just Received This Message From Airtel / Technology See What Was Built To Stop Phone Addiction Very Dope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.