Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: (20089 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by spenchuks(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
Opslag:

come-off it dude.i know studio's one hell of an annoyin being but trust me,i gat perfect drug for his kind;ignore him and thats what i do.its working!

there is sense in what u said my guy grin
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
yes he does Oo. . . But you know, somtimes my fingers are itchy
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Opslag(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
*heads swellin*
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
Who go hit you? shocked
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by spenchuks(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2008
Opslag:

*heads swellin*

pls look for head-tie grin
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by DereI(f): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
or gele
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2008
head tie? gele? Wetin be all that?
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by DereI(f): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
To supress your head from swelling grin
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Opslag(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
Poor explanation,gele is mostly used by females to cover thier hair also to beautify themselves during ceremonies.same goes for the head tie.
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2008
How you go do that?  
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2008
Opslag:

Poor explanation,gele is mostly used by females to cover their hair also to beautify themselves during ceremonies.same goes for the head tie.

Ahhh I see. Ok, Now I. . , CHEI!!! Gele!!! Yes, I know that. I wore it once before grin
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by DereI(f): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2008
Gele is mostly used to delay husbands when they are in a hurry to get to an important conference/meeting with their wives.
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2008
No its not. U this sef. . . Dont be Acidrop Number 2 Ooooo
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by bettes(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
Dere I:

Gele is mostly used to delay husbands when they are in a hurry to get to an important conference/meeting with their wives.
[color=#550000][/color]

Are you serious shocked shocked
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Opslag(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2008
U serious!wonder what u looked like in it.
@dere
lolz
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by spenchuks(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2008
gele is gele, ;while head-tie is head-tie. simple cool
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
Opslag:

U serious!wonder what u looked like in it.
@dere
lolz

Well Uhm. . . Peeps go call me African Chinko
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by spenchuks(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
meaning what?
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Opslag(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2008
Gaby darling,u see the reason for bad grades in Nigerian schools?look below and u'l find spen's definition of head tie and gele respectively.pls dnt evr mk a mistake to send any of ur unborn kids to Nigeria for thier education.
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by spenchuks(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2008
see this product of community primary school Ogoja, trying to make mockery of himself angry
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by DereI(f): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
Opslag, why are your unborn kids still in naija? See stone for your eye and u dey there dey remove dust for gaby eyes.
grin
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by D1KeleVra(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2008
spenchuks:

see this product of community primary school Ogoja, trying to make mockery of himself angry

lol. LMFAO. Now that's MURDER. nice! smiley
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2008
spenchuks:

meaning what?

If you see an Asian wearing a gele, I bet you go call em as such naa

Opslag:

Gaby darling,u see the reason for bad grades in Nigerian schools?look below and u'l find spen's definition of head tie and gele respectively.please dnt evr mk a mistake to send any of ur unborn kids to Nigeria for their education.

LOL! na waaa Ooo. . ., Well, I bet at least Naija education fine pass Malaysian education,.
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by DereI(f): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2008
No mind them jare
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2008
They be confuse sould naa grin
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Opslag(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2008
spenchuks:

what coincidence!seems lyk we both graduated from that skul.that makes us u know.just graduated this year,sure u must hav been a pioneer student.
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by DereI(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
Na wa ooo, Opslag, gaby no get your time, just look for anoda person to make ur "US"
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by D1KeleVra(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2008
Opslag:

what coincidence!seems like we both graduated from that skul.that makes us u know.just graduated this year,sure u must hav been a pioneer student.

but Opslag i hear say na u carry all them prize, physics, chem, biol. . .

Dere I:

Na wa ooo, Opslag, gaby no get your time, just look for another person to make ur "US"

Haba! Dere, u wan make the boy commit suicide?
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by studio43(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
cool
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2008
shocked
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by Gabry(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
ok guys, you all go carry the fun jor. Am going to bed. Have a plesant day. smiley
Re: Insult The Person Above You: ;d No Offence: by DereI(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2008
Bye Gaby, If Opslag wan commit suicide, make im commit. Afterall, im no be first

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Who Is The Survivor In The Puzzle? / Put Your Nose on The Dot !!! ( Photo ) / Who Dies Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.