Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Really Need Some Help In Here! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Really Need Some Help In Here! (1287 Views)

Can Some Help Me With This Photoshop Problem Please! / Some Help Needed / Need Some Help Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Some Help In Here! by Henry234(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2008
Helloo guys!!

Please i really need your help here.

I have a brother whom i have been begging to buy me a pc and he has been busy telling me to show him what i have learnt so far since i started visiting the cafe and i told him i can hack some device like Psp, phone and some stuff but yet he refused to buy the PC.

Please i really need a software that can clone someone picture and make it look like another persons picture.
i dont know where to download it , so that if i can clone his pic with his wifes own i will be able to convince him to get me the pc.

I just need the name of the softwre and i will get it ok.

i dont know if Photoshop can do that.

Please i really need your help here,
thanx and hoping to hear from you guys, smiley
Re: I Really Need Some Help In Here! by qeemus: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2008
you can get photoshop any where.You can try GIMP as well,but i bet you you have to take time to learn the two,it's not automatic wink
Re: I Really Need Some Help In Here! by Henry234(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2008
THANKS MAN FOR THE INFO BUT HAVE PHOTOSHOP NOW.

What i want toi know is if they can actually clone someone face to look like another person face,

Please i need some help they.
Re: I Really Need Some Help In Here! by seriouspig(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2008
See if this is what you're looking for: faceonbody (dot) com

also checkout funphotor (dot) com

If you do a Google search "face swapping software" you'll find other possibilities! Hope this helps cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Do They Contact Apcon /aaan ? / The Program Does Synchronized Picture Play-back For Event Examination / A New Project For A Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.