Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job (711 Views)

This Crippled Man Decides To Work Instead Of Begging (photos) / I Love Teaching Teenagers But I'm A Lawyer / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job by EyesulO(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
It is now eight years since I discovered my passion in teaching people to drive even when i was in school studying one of the sciences. I have taught a handful of people who are now confident drivers. Till now i am still not confident to tell people that is what i really want to do, because it seems like one of the many "dirty" jobs. I see myself doing it anyway. Are there people in my shoes?
Re: I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job by dgitrader(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
'Dirty jobs' are useless jobs in this part of the world oh, or r u in the west? .
If u are not the C.E.O of a driving school, bros Go get a good paying job or venture, if u want a better life. That wont kill your passion to teach driving skills. They can go hand in hand.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job by assalaamat(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
EyesulO: It is now eight years since I discovered my passion in teaching people to drive even when i was in school studying one of the sciences. I have taught a handful of people who are now confident drivers. Till now i am still not confident to tell people that is what i really want to do, because it seems like one of the many "dirty" jobs. I see myself doing it anyway. Are there people in my shoes?
hello bro,pls can you teach me how to drive,i've actually been looking for someone to teach me for a longtime.I'm unemployed and i don't have a car to use for the training.But I'll forever be grateful if you can teach me,so how do i contact you bcs i stay@sango-ota in ogun state.Thanks.
Re: I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job by EyesulO(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
I will be willing to teach you to drive and i'm sure you'll get the skill but you know it depends on your location. Now you're in Ogun state and i'm in lagos. In any case, look out for my post within the next few hours, i'll be offering free driving lessons for a number of people though there will be conditions to be met.
Re: I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job by assalaamat(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
EyesulO: I will be willing to teach you to drive and i'm sure you'll get the skill but you know it depends on your location. Now you're in Ogun state and i'm in lagos. In any case, look out for my post within the next few hours, i'll be offering free driving lessons for a number of people though there will be conditions to be met.
Thanks a whole lot for your response,i really appreciate it,may God bless you.Where i stay is very close to lagos and i'm very ready to be coming to your area,even if it's everyday.Plssss bro,i'm begging you,just let me know your address bcs i'm presently doing nothing and rottening away at home.You can send your address to akeemalao@ymail.com.I'll be very glad if you can do this for me,may God bless you.Thank you so very much bro!!
Re: I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2013
EyesulO: It is now eight years since I discovered my passion in teaching people to drive even when i was in school studying one of the sciences. I have taught a handful of people who are now confident drivers. Till now i am still not confident to tell people that is what i really want to do, because it seems like one of the many "dirty" jobs. I see myself doing it anyway. Are there people in my shoes?

how much do u charge 4 dis service? Do u own a car of ur own? If u treat this passion of urs as a bizness, it becomes one. U may decide 2 incorporate other stuffs lyk helping people u train get their license. However, u may or may not need 2 get an additional job. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: I Love Teaching People To Drive Instead Of Picking Up A Regular Job by EyesulO(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
assalaamat: Thanks a whole lot for your response,i really appreciate it,may God bless you.Where i stay is very close to lagos and i'm very ready to be coming to your area,even if it's everyday.Plssss bro,i'm begging you,just let me know your address bcs i'm presently doing nothing and rottening away at home.You can send your address to akeemalao@ymail.com.I'll be very glad if you can do this for me,may God bless you.Thank you so very much bro!!

I perceive you are a young fellow of about 18years. I am working something out for willing young people of your age but that will take like 4 more weeks. Hmmm...keep hope alive. Take my no 08124079748 and call me, let's work something out. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Start A Life With Bulk Sms Business From Home. / Research Solutions / Help United African Company Of Nigeria (UACN) Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.