Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,424 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? (569 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / World AIDS Day: Still A Long Way To Achieving An Hiv-Free Generation / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? by Dscoop72: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Before we begin, HIV is not AIDS and you can't catch AIDS

HIV married woman to a HIV negative man wants to know why are there so many people STILL with so little knowledge about HIV in 2013.

I read forums where people are against being in a relationship with a HIV positive person in fear that they will catch AIDS, refer back to the top or scared of what their family will think...that has always been funny because if you had herpes or HPV you wouldn't go around broadcasting it,

WHY is it okay to sleep with people NOT knowing their status THEN to be with a person they love and KNOW

So my question is could you be in a relationship with a HIV positive person?
Re: Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? by Rexphobia(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
No, sir
Re: Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? by bloglover(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
No!! That is why we have HIV communities all over nigeria so that HIV infected individuals could get married and further prevent d spread of HIV.
Re: Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? by Dscoop72: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2013
So I assume you are not sleeping with someone with HIV now or NEVER have...How do you know?
Re: Could You Be In A Relationship With An HIV Positive Person? by bloglover(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2013
Dscoop72: So I assume you are not sleeping with someone with HIV now or NEVER have...How do you know?
Thats d issue, u may never know, thats why the personality of a person u are sleeping with matters, it might not help u totally bt it gives u an edge over those that dont really know who they are sleeping with.

(1) (Reply)

SEXUAL HEALTH: What You Need To Know About These 6 Common Stds / Appeal Court Affirms Conviction Of My Pikin Producers / Help, I Have Sleep Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.