Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Grief Vented Out :-( - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Grief Vented Out :-( (547 Views)

The Grief Of An African Man / Poem On Grief........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grief Vented Out :-( by CODEEATER(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
I get bored...decide to look at old pics to kp me busy....I scroll n scroll along... N then I come across her picture... My hrt stops for a sec,the mind begins to wonder,feels just like ystrday...yes I remember ..i console myself with words of bitter detest, I scroll on to let mind rest... Flashes upon flashes of memories past,wat little time we had,but like weed we died fast...

Another encounter:

In a search for company,chat I must...its the break of dawn, brkfast first..

I lay down on tatterd sheets,a bed of rust...to relax n quench my thrst..

"RING RING RING" goes my phone.. Oh who may it be..
Hassan,rose or Joseph from Italy..

Bottom to top,bottom to top I scroll in search of company... Again I pass by her name,again the sharp pain...

As I look up to the celestials I ask why..why why o God,why did you let her pass me by..

Again and again I try to fight the thought... Again n again her last words replay in my head as though it were a PVR...

Its hard to say good by to a friend n and a companion, a soul mate indeed...

But scroll on i must,victory against the past..
Holding the hrt she broke.. A hrt that still bleeds
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by Rexphobia(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
nice poem...

Oya delete her pics and contact on your phone....That one nko?
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by CODEEATER(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can't...its d only memory I have of her...n till I die,I still cherish em,even though dey bring home some pain, it reminds me of wat it means to really love someone
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by Juliedora79(f): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
But why keep memories of her even though it brings you pain and hurts you. She was a part of your life but You're obviously not part of hers again. Move On pal!
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by CODEEATER(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yea...I have moved on...its been over 2-3yrs...but evry nw n then... I still feel her...

Its hard to 4get...

God being the ultimate programmer actually forgot to include a reset memory button to d brain... Or at least a delete memory button...

Could use that right nw cry
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by Nastydroid(m): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2013
you should eat some codes and elements
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nastydroid: you should eat some codes and elements

Supported grin
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by CODEEATER(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Lol...am serious jor
Re: My Grief Vented Out :-( by CODEEATER(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2013
Man does not live on code alone...

(1) (Reply)

Watch Me Go... / How To Improve Your Researching Skills And Write Accurately (part One) / Driving With Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.