Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bible Fulfilled Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Fulfilled Prophecies (2405 Views)

Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by holypower(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2013
am glad to share this here in nairaland. To Believers, it is power but to unbelievers.......

http://www.bible.ca/b-prophecy-60.htm
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by mahdino: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2013
holypower: am glad to share this here in nairaland. To Believers, it is power but to unbelievers.......

I don't know why christians refuse to see the prophecies about Mohammad (SAW) like that of Isiah 29:12, 25:12?
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2013
holypower: am glad to share this here in nairaland. To Believers, it is power but to unbelievers.......

Those prophesies are somewhat clear and direct, but till this hour, Jews (the original owner of OT) haven't acknowledge Jesus as their book called him.

What do you think is happening?

1 Like

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2013
mahdino:

I don't know why christians refuse to see the prophecies about Mohammad (SAW) like that of Isiah 29:12, 25:12?
Because there no prophecy about mohammed in the Bible,not even one.

1 Like

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2013
harbiola1:

Those prophesies are somewhat clear and direct, but till this hour, Jews (the original owner of OT) haven't acknowledge Jesus as their book called him.

What do you think is happening?
the fact that some jews did/do not accept Jesus is a prophecy fulfilled on its own.

1 Like

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mintayo:

The Jewish levites posed these questions to John:

John 1:20-21
1. Art thou ELIAS?

2. Art thou CHRIST?

3. Art thou That PROPHET?

According to the Bible, Who is ELIAS, CHRIST & THAT PROPHET?
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
harbiola1:

The Jewish levites posed these questions to John:

John 1:20-21
1. Art thou ELIAS?

2. Art thou CHRIST?

3. Art thou That PROPHET?

According to the Bible, Who is ELIAS, CHRIST & THAT PROPHET?
Ohh,d same old story,very soon you will shift base to Deuteronomy,they John,where Jesus promised us the 'comforter'...
Jew and Arab,no correlation...
The above says the Jews...nothing arab there.
The above is very glaring...John d baptist was not Elijah,He was not the messiah or Christ neither is He the prophet prophesied in the OT...
Maybe you should read further to verse 23...except u want to tell me John was preparing d way for ur mohammed(i wnt be surprised if u do).
Mohammed is not in d Bible,not even close. He is not even mentioned let alone being a prophet in the Bible..
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mintayo:
Ohh,d same old story,very soon you will shift base to Deuteronomy,they John,where Jesus promised us the 'comforter'...
Jew and Arab,no correlation...
The above says the Jews...nothing arab there.
Relax man! I knw that Muhammed(saw) is not in the bible, @ least as long as u're concern.

Mintayo:
The above is very glaring...John d baptist was not Elijah,
Elijah truly shall first come and restore all things. But I say unto you that Elijah is come already and they knew him not.

But they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, likewise shall also the Son of man Suffer of them.

Then the Disciples understood that He spake unto them of John the Baptist.
Matthew 17:11-13

Mintayo:
He was not the messiah or Christ
Jesus was the Moshiach.

Mintayo:
neither is He the prophet prophesied in the OT...
I hope Bible is completed and all the prophecies of Old Covenant is fulfiled. Then who and what is the name of the Prophet that was prophesied?

Mintayo:
Maybe you should read further to verse 23...except u want to tell me John was preparing d way for ur mohammed(i wnt be surprised if u do).

Not at all.

Mintayo:
Mohammed is not in d Bible,not even close. He is not even mentioned let alone being a prophet in the Bible..

I'm not arguing that He(saw) is there. Bt i just like knwing somethings which seem unclear to me and that is why i'm in NL.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by mahdino: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mintayo:

I have refered u to Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12, check with how Mohammad (SAW) start to get the revelation and u will see that it was refering to none other than Mohammad (SAW)
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1: Relax man! I knw that Muhammed(saw) is not in the bible, @ least as long as u're concern.
Its so glaring for all to see,its not about my concern,its about the truth.we christains respect all prophets in the Bible and ur mohammed is not there.

Elijah truly shall first come and restore all things. But I say unto you that Elijah is come already and they knew him not.
[quote]But they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, likewise shall also the Son of man Suffer of them.[
Then the Disciples understood that He spake unto them of John the Baptist.
Jesus was the Moshiach.
I hope Bible is completed and all the prophecies of Old Covenant is fulfiled. Then who and what is the name of the Prophet that was prophesied?
Not at all.
I'm not arguing that He(saw) is there. Bt i just like knwing somethings which seem unclear to me and that is why i'm in NL.
Sorry,i didnt get anything from the above.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 1:01am On Dec 08, 2013
mahdino:

I have refered u to Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12, check with how Mohammad (SAW) start to get the revelation and u will see that it was refering to none other than Mohammad (SAW)
And you think bcus of that,its refering to mohammed?smhg.
Maybe you should read the whole chapter and come back and explain. My friend it doesnt add up,do i have write verses here?
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Mintayo:
Its so glaring for all to see,its not about my concern,its about the truth.we christains respect all prophets in the Bible and ur mohammed is not there.

I don't know why u're jumping into conclusion like this. Did u see Muhammed (saw) in my post?

This's just a discussion, simple question and simple answer.

Mintayo:
Sorry, i didn't get anything from the above
Lol, u must be joking. You contradicted a bible verses and i expect you to hammonize ur statement.

You can do it by replying the comments one after the other like i did.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1:
You can do it by replying the comments one after the other like i did.

undecided
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by mahdino: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mintayo:
And you think bcus of that,its refering to mohammed?smhg.
Maybe you should read the whole chapter and come back and explain. My friend it doesnt add up,do i have write verses here?

I have explain to that its Mohammadm u have ur right not to believe, but u will have to tell us that there was a prophet apart from him that was given a book and he was not learned.

Please tell us who was Jesus refering to when he said in in John 16:7-8 and John 16: 12-14
Definately these prophecies fit Mohammad like a hand glove, u don't have to struggle or twist for u to see how it fits him.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
mahdino:

I have explain to that its Mohammadm u have ur right not to believe, but u will have to tell us that there was a prophet apart from him that was given a book and he was not learned.

Please tell us who was Jesus refering to when he said in in John 16:7-8 and John 16: 12-14
Definately these prophecies fit Mohammad like a hand glove, u don't have to struggle or twist for u to see how it fits him.
I think i am done with you,you actually didnt not disappoint me with ur quoting from d book of John,i said it before and really did it. Jesus was not refering to Mohammed who is a man and long dead...ur mohammed cannot do what Jesus said the Holy Spirit will do. Stop puting him there.
All prophets in the Bible are respected by christains,if u prophet is there,he wld v been duely recognized.
Now when you are talking abt prophecy,a prophecy shld be very clear and not shady and fraudulent like what you were doing.
For instance,the coming of Jesus was well prophesied in d OT:
His place of birth was prophesyd,His virgin Birth,His kind of birth,His kind of death,even His betrayal was well prophesyd...i cn go on with examples,even His name was seen in the OT,that is a prophesy,very clear and straightforward,not the kind which you guys are trying to do with the Bible...i don't knw why it is dificult for u guys to accept that ur prophet is not in the Bible.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1: Relax man! I knw that Muhammed(saw) is not in the bible, @ least as long as u're concern.
Answered in my frmer post

But they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, likewise shall also the Son of man Suffer of them.Then the Disciples understood that He spake unto them of John the Baptist.
i dnt knw the point you are trying to make here. But if you read from verse 1 of the chapter 17,you will know that what happend here was the transfiguration. And pls reread slowly cus i dnt get ur point here.

Jesus was is the Moshiach.[/s]
If the above to you means messiah,then YES,Jesus is the messiah.

[quote]I hope Bible is completed and all the prophecies of Old Covenant is fulfiled. Then who and what is the name of the Prophet that was prophesied?
1. Who is a prophet?
2. Who do you think John the baptist was sent to prepare d way for.
3. Which prophet were they expecting.
The answer lies in ur sincere answer to the above.

Ok,i hope so.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mintayo:
Messiah

Yeah! Moshiach (Hebrew) is the same as Messiah (English).

Can you pls tell how we arrived at Messiah and its meaning?

Mintayo:
Answered in my frmer post

i dnt knw the point you are trying to make here. But if you read from verse 1 of the chapter 17,you will know that what happend here was the transfiguration. And pls reread slowly cus i dnt get ur point here.
I understood what happened.
But
Who was not aware of the Transfiguration that happened, Jesus or John the Baptist? Because their statements strongly opposed each other.

Mintayo:
1. Who is a prophet?
According to the verse, they were expecting
1. ELIJAH
2. CHRIST
3. A PROPHET

Jesus said John was the Elijah, but John said He is not Elijah.

And they asked him, "Why Baptist thou? if thou be
1. NOT THE CHRIST
2. NOR ELIJAH
3. NEITHER THAT PROPHET.
John 1:25

Then Elijah said "I'm the voice in the wilderness, clear the way for the Lord"

Question: B4 the transfiguration, who is the voice in Isaiah that John quoted?

Mintayo:
2. who do u think john the baptist was sent to prepare the way for?
John was surely sent to prepare the way for Messiah.

Mintayo:
3.Which prophet were they expecting?
Gobe!!!

Apart from slight confusion, we can conclude that we've known
1. ELIJAH in person of John the Baptist (Even though John denied it)

2. CHRIST in person of Jesus (The awaiting Messiah)

3. THAT PROPHET (?).

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
mahdino:

Muslims never seem to amaze me.
Must they force Muhammad into Bible before he is being accepted? Whereas muhammad himself never meet up the requirement of any past prophets.

Wait for my thread tommorow about this.

Shalom!
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Emusan:

Must they force Muhammad into Bible before he is being accepted? Whereas muhammad himself never meet up the requirement of any past prophets.

Shalom!

We are discussing and not arguing, u can join if interested.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
It is ridiculous for a team/thread with strong players/apologists like this to be relegating to a lower division/2ndP.

***CHISTIANS WHERE ART THOU***
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 1:37am On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1:
Yeah! Moshiach (Hebrew) is the same as Messiah (English).
Can you pls tell how we arrived at Messiah and its meaning?
what are u trying to prove or do? After i told u that Jesus is the Messiah? I don't have to tell u anything. Your quran confirms it.

I understood what happened. But Who was not aware of the Transfiguration that happened, Jesus or John the Baptist? Because their statements strongly opposed each other.
whose statements? John was not involved in the transfiguration. Jesus was talking to His disciple, explaining things to them,maybe you shld go reread that chapter, slowly nt like someone lookin for a mistake.

According to the verse, they were expecting
1. ELIJAH
2. CHRIST
3. A PROPHET
Jesus said John was the Elijah, but John said He is not Elijah.
I actually did nt expect u to understand.Go and study the life of Elijah and compare it with that of John. The pharasee were looking for the same physical Elijah in John but no John only has the same Spirit as that of Elijah.
The Spirit of Elijah is the one working in John,just as the Spirit of Jesus is working in all geniuine born-again christains.

And they asked him, "Why Baptist thou? if thou be
1. NOT THE CHRIST
2. NOR ELIJAH
3. NEITHER THAT PROPHET.
John 1:25
Then Elijah said "I'm the voice in the wilderness, clear the way for the Lord"
Question: B4 the transfiguration, who is the voice in Isaiah that John quoted?
it was not Elijah that quotes that but John. He was telling the pharesse the prophesy that was prophesied abt Him...just to let them know that his coming to prepare d way has been forseen and told by a prophet long before him. What Isaiah said was fulfilled in the life of John.

John was surely sent to prepare the way for THE Messiah.
Yes.

Apart from slight confusion, we can conclude that we've known
1. ELIJAH in person of John the Baptist (Even though John denied it)
yes he did bcus he was nt the physical OT Elijah bt the same Spirit operates in them. Do u kne they v so many things in common e.g they both r always in th wilderness? Go figure d rest.

2. CHRIST in person of Jesus (The awaiting Messiah)
Yes

3.THAT PROPHET(?).
i actually perceieved it that this where it will all end,i already knew where this is all going.
Which prophet were they expecting? The answer is found in Deut 18:15-22.
Now let me ask you,who is that prophet?
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 1:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Emusan:

Shalom!
You are so corrects,he did not qualified at all to be part of the prophethood. We all know what to expect from a prophet,but mohammed did not meet up at all. Deuteronomy 18:21-22 sums it up.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mintayo:
what are u trying to prove or do? After i told u that Jesus is the Messiah? I don't have to tell u anything. Your quran confirms it.

You are right here, quran clearly called him Al-mashi (The Christ). Now i drop this subject until i have time to create a topic on it.

Mintayo:
whose statements? John was not involved in the transfiguration.
YES! HE WAS INVOLVED.

Mintayo:
Jesus was talking to his disciples about the personality of John the baptast and he linked JOHN with ELIJAH. Jesus in this context was probably aware of this so called TRANSFIGURATION between ELIJAH & JOHN.

[quote author=Mintayo]
maybe you shld go reread that chapter, slowly nt like someone lookin for a mistake.
This is not a matter of looking for a mistake but an obvious GOBE. Even sham shamoun have to swallowed it with faith.

Mintayo:
I actually did nt expect u to understand.Go and study the life of Elijah and compare it with that of John. The pharasee were looking for the same physical Elijah in John but no John only has the same Spirit as that of Elijah.
How could they be looking for the same physical Elijah in John?
Did they have any physical knowledge about Elijah?
No! if they were looking for physical Elijah in John then they would have known that John didn't have the appearance of their prophet, thus they would ve saved themselves the stress of approaching John and those useless interrogations of are you this, are you that.

What they were looking for was Elijah in personification of someone else. If John had told them that he was Elijah, they would have no choice than to take him as Elijah.
They ve already known the fact that John wasn't an Ordinary person, He was having a spirit of one of the prophets they were expecting.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mintayo:

whose statements? John was not involved in the transfiguration. Jesus was talking to His disciple, explaining things to them,maybe you shld go reread that chapter, slowly nt like someone lookin for a mistake.

[quote author=Mintayo]
The Spirit of Elijah is the one working in John,
That is why Jesus called him Elijah, But it is a misery that John denied this.

Mintayo:
just as the Spirit of Jesus is working in all geniuine born-again christains.

How did you an Ordinary person know that the spirit of somebody is working in you and a person like John the Baptist wouldn't know whose spirit is working in him?

Mintayo:
it was not Elijah that quotes that but John.
We are talking about TRANSFIGURATION (someone's spirit using another person's body)

Mintayo:
He was telling the pharesse the prophesy that was prophesied abt Him...just to let them know that his coming to prepare d way has been forseen and told by a prophet long before him. What Isaiah said was fulfilled in the life of John.

I asked you earlier that who was the voice in the wilderness bt u did not answer.

Elijah was the voice in the wilderness and Isaiah reported the Prophecy which John quoted to reply the pharisees.

Then Elijah fulfiled the prophecy through the personality of John and Jesus also supported the claim.
Jesus: "But Elijah is come"
"And the disciples knew that he was talking about John"
Mintayo: John was not involved in the transfiguration.

^^^ John was involved according to the statement of Jesus Christ.

Mintayo:
Yes.

yes he did bcus he was nt the physical OT Elijah bt the same Spirit operates in them.
^^ is the meaning of TRANSFIGURATION but you said John wasn't involved, was he nw involved or not?

Mintayo:
Do u kne they v so many things in common e.g they both r always in th wilderness? Go figure d rest.

^^ Again u confirmed the theory of TRANSFIGURATION. is John involved or nt?

Mintayo:
Yes

i actually perceieved it that this where it will all end,i already knew where this is all going.
You are not afraid of the truth, or are you?
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mintayo:
Which prophet were they expecting? The answer is found in Deut 18:15-22.
This's what i got; "I will raise them up a prophet from among their breathen, like unto thee and i will put my words in his mouth. And he shall speak unto them all that i. shall command him"

Mintayo:
Now let me ask you,who is that prophet?

Lol, leg puller! I knw u have the best candidate in person of Jesus Christ. But pls can u give us THREE EVIDENCES to confirm this.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=harbiola1][/quote]
Like i was expecting,you were actually twisting the Bible,you are treating the Bible as d quran...who told you Elijah is the voice in the wilderness?
Who told u John was involve in the transfiguration? Because it was Elijah that appeard with Moses? Smh

I am afraid i can not continue with you again.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1:
This's what i got; "I will raise them up a prophet from among their breathen, like unto thee and i will put my words in his mouth. And he shall speak unto them all that i. shall command him"
and why didnt you quote the verse till verse 22? And tell me if the prophet u v in mind fits in into d above.

Lol, leg puller! I knw u have the best candidate in person of Jesus Christ. But pls can u give us THREE EVIDENCES to confirm this.
I don't have any evidenc to give you,it is quite evident in the Bible who the Deuteronomy was talking about(that cannot change)...you are the one left with evidence or prove that the prophet being talked about is the one you have in mind.
So answer the question I asked previously.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mintayo:
Like i was expecting,you were actually twisting the Bible,you are treating the Bible as d quran...who told you Elijah is the voice in the wilderness?
Who told u John was involve in the transfiguration? Because it was Elijah that appeard with Moses? Smh
I've already dropped the subject but i think i've to say one more thing.
I did not twist the bible but u're the one trying to hamonize the verse.

Matthew 17:11-13.
11. ELIJAH truely shall first come, and restore all things. But i say unto you, that ELIJAH IS COME ALREADY and they know him not.

12. But have done unto him whatsoever they listed likewise shall also the son of man suffer of them.

13. Then the disciples understood that He spake unto them of JOHN THE BAPTIST.

John 1:19-22.
19. And this was John's testimony when the Jewish Leaders in Jerusalem sent priest and the levites to ask him who he was.

20. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, "I am not the Messiah".

21. They asked him, Then who are you?
Are you ELIJAH?
He said, I AM NOT!

But who did Jesus called him?

Who did Jesus say will preceed him?

Who did Jesus said has come to restore all things?

Then who and what is the role of the voice in the wilderness?

FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT LETS DROP THIS SUBJECT AS WELL.

Mintayo:
I am afraid i can not continue with you again.
Haba! Who are you doing this for, Me or God

We have just one more subject...
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 12:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo:
and why didnt you quote the verse till verse 22?
I'm doing that now.

Deut 18:15-22
15. The Lord Thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy breathen, like unto to me; unto him you shall hearken.

16. According to all that thou desiredts of the Lord thy God in Hobreb in the day of the assembly saying let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, Neither let me see this great fire any more, that i die not.

17. And the Lord said unto me, they have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their breathen, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that i shall command him.

19. And it shall come to pass that whoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, i will require it of him.

20. But the Prophet which shall pressume to speak a word in my name. Which i have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21. And if thou say in thy hearts how shall we know the word which the Lord had not spoken?

22. When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken. But the Prophet has spoken presumptiously; Thou shall not be afraid of him.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 5:19am On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo:
And tell me if the prophet u v in mind fits in into d above.

No! Let use the same weight that christians used (e.g Jesus lived in such&such, Jesus is like such&such) to come out from theory into law as it's in those verses up there. Then after given me a clue of such, the onus would be on me to counter-attack ur theory. On a longrun, somebody will come out with the Purest Law. Lo ba tan (It's finished)

Mintayo: I don't have any evidenc to give you,it is quite evident in the Bible who the Deuteronomy was talking about(that cannot change)...

Even if man Changed/Denied it like Jews did, it is for his/her own innocent soul.
Mintayo: you are the one left with evidence or prove that the prophet being talked about is the one you have in mind.

Clueless! like in strange world. Lets use the above system

Mintayo: So answer the question I asked previously.
I hope i've

2 Likes

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:
No! Let use the same weight that christians used (e.g Jesus lived in such&such, Jesus is like such&such) to come out from theory into law as it's in those verses up there. Then after given me a clue of such, the onus would be on me to counter-attack ur theory. On a longrun, somebody will come out with the Purest Law. Lo ba tan (It's finished)

Even if man Changed/Denied it like Jews did, it is for his/her own innocent soul.

Clueless! like in strange world. Lets use the above system

I hope i've

You are still trying to make sure that Muhammad fits into Bible when your book totally bridge the relationship between the inspiration behind the two books.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2013
Emusan:

You are still trying to make sure that Muhammad fits into Bible when your book totally bridge the relationship between the inspiration behind the two books.

Excuse me! if He was there, then He is there. And He was not there then He is not there.
Ok?

If you know ur religion to the extent of relying on it, then i wonder why u're playing hide and seek.

And i don't think u meditate on this statement of ur's b4 posting it.

Bible and Inspiration, i wonder which denomination's version God actually inspired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Laugh At Creationists? [video Series] / Difference Between A Roman Catholic Church And Catholic Church. / Is Sports Betting A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.