Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. (722 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by Dancee1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
i am in need of a business partner who can raise upto two million naira (2,000,000) for a very low risk and tangible business within the southeast which will definitely yield a 100% profit annually for us to share as agreed at the end of the year. Note that this is for a genuine/authentic business wherein you can participate fully either by yourself or a representative so as to be seeing and be handling your cash as the turnover continues. pls if you are capable,kindly send me an email through my nairaland email address so that i can fully unveil the business to you for i hope to start with the partner from january 2014 after a one on one meetting/agreement with him/her. thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by Dancee1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
pls use this email address to reach me; greatzoe7@yahoo.com
Dan cee: i am in need of a business partner who can raise upto two million naira (2,000,000) for a very low risk and tangible business within the southeast which will definitely yield a 100% profit annually for us to share as agreed at the end of the year. Note that this is for a genuine/authentic business wherein you can participate fully either by yourself or a representative so as to be seeing and be handling your cash as the turnover continues. pls if you are capable,kindly send me an email through my nairaland email address so that i can fully unveil the business to you for i hope to start with the partner from january 2014 after a one on one meetting/agreement with him/her. thanks.
pls use this email address to reach me; greatzoe7@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by lovelymind(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
What i can invest is 1.5m if we can start up wit dat just let me knw so dat i will tell u hw 2 contact me . Regards
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by Dancee1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
lovelymind: What i can invest is 1.5m if we can start up wit dat just let me knw so dat i will tell u hw 2 contact me . Regards
No, the amount i need for d partnership is nothing less than two million naira and besides, i need just a person to raise d full amount.
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by Misbee(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
2M Wow! Datz on a high side
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by Dancee1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Misbee: 2M Wow! Datz on a high side
ok
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by Turbocharged: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=Dan cee] No, the amount i need for d partnership is nothing less than two million naira and besides, i need just a person to raise d full amount.[/quot

brief me on *group.aid234@gmail.com*
Re: In Need Of A Business Partner Within The Southeast For A Lucrative Business. by EngrFelix1(m): 5:21am On Dec 11, 2013
lovelymind: What i can invest is 1.5m if we can start up wit dat just let me knw so dat i will tell u hw 2 contact me . Regards
We can become partners in my highly profitable business with more than 100% returns with only a N500k investment. Kindly download the file below for full details and do not fail to contact me as soon as possible (if interested)...0-7-0 3 7 5 3 3 9 6 5

(1) (Reply)

How Be An E-learning Consultant....the New Biz You Can Do Now / Over 25m Payment Cards In Nigeria At Risk / Video - How To Make Money On Youtube In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.