Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

What's Your Definition of Sexy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Definition of Sexy (17647 Views)

BIG Vs SLIM: THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY! / Six Types Of Sexy Dresses Which Every Woman Must Have / Definition Of Some Make Up Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Definition of Sexy by Chicolee(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
So your sole purpose of dressing up is to look SEXY, what would you wear?
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by ifex370(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chicolee: So your sole purpose of dressing up is to look VERY SEXY, what would you wear?

couldn't you come up with a better topic than this

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by luvablesam(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
ifex370: couldn't you come up with a better topic than this

why are u trying to pull d OP Down n derail her thread? she created a thread,comment properly or leave her thread simple...

@OP MINE is simple blue jean n a tee shirt

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
hopefully, you're not a ho. then if u have to dress like a ho to feel good about yourself, u need to sort out ur body issues.

else, think of what works on your body and dress to accentuate that part, add heels to it. simple
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Chicolee(f): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Rawdeal: hopefully, you're not a ho. then if u have to dress like a ho to feel good about yourself, u need to sort out ur body issues.

else, think of what works on your body and dress to accentuate that part, add heels to it. simple

SMH. What has dressing sexy got to do with being a ho? Naija peeps and their judgmental disposition. I asked a very simple question, if you want to look sexy, what would you wear? Sexy doesn't equal tacky. One can still dress decently and still be sexy. I ain't gat no body issues bro. Just trying to find out other people's point of view about what's sexy!

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
i'm sure there's an f beside my moniker. Dunno y ur so concerned about the ho part of my comment tho

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 08, 2013
a properly covered lady with a very high level of intelligence
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Chicolee(f): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2013
Rawdeal: i'm sure there's an f beside my moniker. Dunno y ur so concerned about the ho part of my comment tho

I'm not concerned, just pointing out that itz a shallow statement.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by sassysaffy: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
For tips on appropriate outfits for different occasions, visit
http://sassysaffy..com/
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Vivly(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
It is wa o.
See the way some hypocrites killed a very good thread with their off topic comments.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2013
Vivly: It is wa o.
See the way some hypocrites killed a very good thread with their off topic comments.

See how this empty brain with nothing to say came to continue the trend tongue
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Vivly(f): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Rawdeal:

[s]See how this empty brain with nothing to say came to continue the trend[/s] tongue
I have only two words and a symbol for you bitttch.
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Rawdeal: hopefully, you're not a ho. then if u have to dress like a ho to feel good about yourself, u need to sort out ur body issues.

What does being a hoe got to do with it ? The comment was uncalled for.

@topic it depends on your body shape. Are you slim, curvy, big ?
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2013
Vivly: I have only two words and a symbol for you beautiful grin.

it can pain.....
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Vivly(f): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2013
Rawdeal:

it can pain.....
yes o. It can pain. Especially when products of bad educational system quote you to spew rubbish. Sometimes it's also embarrasing. Look for your type please.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by mspee(f): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Vivly: yes o. It can pain. Especially when products of bad education system quote you to spew rubbish. Sometimes it's also embarrasing. Look for your type please.

Lmao! Wicked! grin
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Vivly(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Vivly: yes o. It can pain. Especially when products of bad education system quote you to spew rubbish. Sometimes it's also embarrasing. Look for your type please.

...and yet, here you are
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Vivly: I wonder o. It takes a ho to recognize a ho's post sha.

takes an illiterate not to understand my comment in the first place

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Vivly(f): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by yfo: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pity i havent witnessed a live "cat fight" sad...i'l make do with d e-version though

@topic, guys no get wahala...just put on a tux and u start feeling like james bond cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Vivly(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Tayeni(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
"sexy" is an attitude. Just like charisma .

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
I would feel sexy in anything effortless, sleeveless top and Jean is always my preference,with very light make up.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by uzoexcel(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thatz quite immature!!!grow up..dz beeen a public r_forum doesn't give u the right to talk anyhow
@op:is dz question for ladies or guys only smiley

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Godmother(f): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
This Rawdeal chick needs a re-education. Or you are just seeking attention tongue
The OP said sexy not slutty. You should have just dropped yours or left the thread quietly. No need to get all insultive naa. Na wa o.

Anyways my idea of sexy is a nice pair of jeans n a fitted top or a good , moderately short gown that's fitted but not body hugging. I want to leave something to the imagination. Lol

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Godmother: This Rawdeal chick needs a re-education. Or you are just seeking attention tongue
The OP said sexy not slutty. You should have just dropped yours or left the thread quietly. No need to get all insultive naa. Na wa o.

Anyways my idea of sexy is a nice pair of jeans n a fitted top or a good , moderately short gown that's fitted but not body hugging. I want to leave something to the imagination. Lol

Remind me again where i said she was
Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2013

. So only ho's that look sexy some pple sha. Op a nice bright gown above the knee jst a tiny little bit is perfect for me smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
'sexy' means sexually attractive nd if som1 says u luk sexy, it means dey find u sexually attractive nd dat's nt a compliment bcoz u've already bn marked as a sex symbol.

Unless u wanted 2 use anoda word

14 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition of Sexy by Godmother(f): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rawdeal:

Remind me again where i said she was

You were the one that brought up the issue of someone being a ho for a question as simple as this. Obviously th OP's defination of sexy n ur defination are very different

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Skin Beauty Solution... Enter Here! / Must A Woman Carry A Handbag Wherever She Goes? / A Public Service Announcement To Nigerian Women Who Bleach Their Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.