Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

From Prison To President Am Off To Kirikiri - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / From Prison To President Am Off To Kirikiri (587 Views)

Akpos Escaped From Prison / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Prison To President Am Off To Kirikiri by kingasa(m): 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
My First Post on NL

Joseph in the Bible came out of prison and became the prime minister in Egypt, Kwame Nkrumah came out from prison and became President, Nelson Mandela came out from prison and became President, Obasanjo from prison and became President, Theodore Orji from out from prison to become the governor,the prison is far better than the University...am off 2 kirikiri prison grin grin ...See u in 2015...Aso Rock await me... grin grin
Re: From Prison To President Am Off To Kirikiri by deeobserver209(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
I will soon join u my brother
Re: From Prison To President Am Off To Kirikiri by kingasa(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
deeobserver209: I will soon join u my brother
Please do but you will be my Vice grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Library Of Nlders' Signatures / Nigeria's Space Lunar Exploration To Begin 2014. / FIFA 2014 World Cup Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.