Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,463 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Survive Lightening Attack.(sure And True) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Survive Lightening Attack.(sure And True) (662 Views)

How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives / Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! / Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive Lightening Attack.(sure And True) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
lightening strike has claimed lots of lifes in the world.All thanks to God that am about to share a safety measure that would help us..
Last week i was watching a show called MANswers on Sony Max thats when i discovered this trick,i researched about it,i googled it ,went to bing,went to yahoo and also wikipedia!
So i said to myself i should tell my fellow Nairalanders and also i would like to save some lives also.
1)WEARING A RUBBER SLIPPERS:trust me this wont help save u against lightening strike cause althought you wont be connected to the earth but d amount of current coming from a lightening strike is just too much for a sllipers to save you.

2)EARPIECE:This is just the only thing that would save u for real.using an earpiece will help safe ur life. Now i knw u wana ask me y' dont worry i will tell you .
This is because our body is 30% more resistance than the wire of an earpiece. So if you get striked by lightening while using your earpiece to listen to music/radio! Definately the body will resist and then the current will flow from your body and through your earpiece to your Mp3 player/mobile phone, .
You will loose your phone/mp3 in exchange for your life.
Please take this to the front page to help save a life!

Re: How To Survive Lightening Attack.(sure And True) by twogood: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
If your body (@OP) is 30% more resistant than the earpiece wire, why would you want to carry a conductor around? Shdn't you attach yourself to another human being? You may need to edit your English and expantiate more.
Re: How To Survive Lightening Attack.(sure And True) by whirlwind7(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
For real? Useful info.
Though i know some people who will hesitate to sacrifice their mobile phones over their life...BB people cheesy
Re: How To Survive Lightening Attack.(sure And True) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
twogood: If your body (@OP) is 30% more resistant than the earpiece wire, why would you want to carry a conductor around? Shdn't you attach yourself to another human being? You may need to edit your English and expantiate more.
post ur own topic jaweh,instead of finding faults!
Re: How To Survive Lightening Attack.(sure And True) by destino24(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Labak Nature International Limited: We Sell One Of Best Health Products / VIDEO: American Ebola Patient Walks Into Atlanta Hospital, Wife Sees Him Through / Ebola: Doctors’ Strike A Blessing In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.