Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

I Will Soon Be Greater Than Nelson Mandela,im Already Worshiped Around The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Soon Be Greater Than Nelson Mandela,im Already Worshiped Around The World (621 Views)

'I Will Soon Be Greater Dan Nelson Mandela- Kanye / “I Will Soon Be Greater Than Nelson Mandela-kanye West. / Check Out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Worshiped In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Be Greater Than Nelson Mandela,im Already Worshiped Around The World by yomixclusive(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
“I Will Soon Be Greater Than Nelson Mandela, I’m Already Worshiped Around The World" - Kanye West

In this ridiculous interview with WGCI radio in Chicago, the notoriously self-promoting rapper said that the death of the 95-year-old South African leader will finally allow people to focus more of their attention on West’s own accomplishments.

In the studio to promote his new music video Bound 2, the conversation soon turned to the day’s biggest news out of South Africa. West was asked who he thought on the world stage today could possibly replace Nelson Mandela in terms of leadership, and his unconventional answer left heads spinning. “I am the next Nelson Mandela,” West responded.

“I’m only 36 years old, and when I look at everything I’ve accomplished, it’s the only comparison that makes any sense. By the time I’m 95, I’m going to be a bigger hero than he ever was. “Nelson Mandela did a lot of good work, don’t get me wrong. But I think I’m on track to do something even bigger. I liberate minds with my music.

The dude is trending on twitter at the moment pple are already giving him a piece of their mind.

http://www.yomiafolabi.com/2013/12/i-will-soon-be-greater-than-nelson.html#.UqOh9uKRIqA

Re: I Will Soon Be Greater Than Nelson Mandela,im Already Worshiped Around The World by sopoundz(m): 12:26am On Dec 08, 2013
The more he talks d less popular he becomes wen I saw d topic, I knew d attention seeker Kanye would b d only 1 2 say diz jabulata. I used 2 love his muzik, buh naw? Its like crinkum crankum or higi haga. Nonsense!!! Mr patrick thnks 4 d grammar

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Be Greater Than Nelson Mandela,im Already Worshiped Around The World by zangiff(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2013
I hate dis fuccking bastard. worship ko worshipers ni

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tv Presenter Eku Edewor Gives Tips On How Nigerian Men Can Be Romantic / Meet The Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.