Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? (944 Views)

Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2013
Yes, how does it feel to be told that you are more likely to be les intelligent if you believe in the stories surrounding christ and the bible?

How does it feel to be told that you are silly for believing creationism (if you are a creationist christian)

How does it feel to be told that your God is an imaginary creature? A figment of your imagination?

Is it butthurt or do you feel pity for the "militant" atheist?

Tell us, how do you feel?
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by larrymoore(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2013
Must athiests mock any religion? Your mocking is as bad as virus on some, for me is a fun though not a christian or...
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by vanhelsing2099(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Freedom of mocking
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by jmoore(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Why even bother getting into a conversation about God if you do not believe? Is it your ego or yourself you are trying to convince?

Why are atheists roaming in the religion section? smh

Carnal minds do not understand spiritual things. How I feel? That the atheist will see the light one day.

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by cold(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2013
jmoore: Why even bother getting into a conversation about God if you do not believe? Is it your ego or yourself you are trying to convince?

Why are atheists roaming in the religion section? smh

Carnal minds do not understand spiritual things. How I feel? That the atheist will see the light one day.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2013
YES YES!! LET THE BUTTHURT FLOW
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by anselm791(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Honestly I'm not bothered, too busy trying to get my own life together, you don't insult me, you insult God, He will take care of it however He sees fit, and this brings me to a particular religion who are the touchiest, why kill for a god? Any god who can't fight his battles deserves no worship.
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2013
anselm791: Honestly I'm not bothered, too busy trying to get my own life together, you don't insult me, you insult God, He will take care of it however He sees fit, and this brings me to a particular religion who are the touchiest, why kill for a god? Any god who can't fight his battles deserves no worship.

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by SalC: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Why should I feel bad? It is pointless, I should be the one mocking atheists not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Sal C: Why should I feel bad? It is pointless, I should be the one mocking atheists not the other way round.

Really? Can you mock atheists? lol
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by SalC: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2013
Logicboy03:

Really? Can you mock atheists? lol
Ordinarily I have no time to mock anyone. I believe everyone has the freedom to believe whatever he wish, that's non of my business.

But if you think yours is the best, then you are subject to mockery.
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 12, 2013
Sal C: Ordinarily I have no time to mock anyone. I believe everyone has the freedom to believe whatever he wish, that's non of my business.

But if you think yours is the best, then you are subject to mockery.

Agreed....everyone is entitled to their beliefs.
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Emusan(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Logicboy03: Yes, how does it feel to be told that you are more likely to be intelligent if you believe in the stories surrounding christ and the bible?

How does it feel to be told that you are silly for believing ur imagination?

I will go with the other question "do you feel pity for the militant Atheist?"
Though I won't add the word "pity" but I always look deep down my heart by saying a little prayer like this 'that God who revealed Himself to me that make me stop doubting His existence will surely reveal Himself to Atheist'.
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by mumumugu(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
We feel the same way atheist feel when we call them fools...so tell us, how do you feel when christian says "the fool says in his heart there is no God"

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2013
mumumugu: We feel the same way atheist feel when we call them fools...so tell us, how do you feel when christian says "the fool says in his heart there is no God"

I laugh at your folly
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by advocate666: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2013
Emusan:

I will go with the other question "do you feel pity for the militant Atheist?"
Though I won't add the word "pity" but I always look deep down my heart by saying a little prayer like this 'that God who revealed Himself to me that make me stop doubting His existence will surely reveal Himself to Atheist'.

Good of you to remind god to reveal himself. Maybe he forget he wanted to do that but luckily for him, you have got his back. What would god do without you.

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Godmouth(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Logicboy03: Yes, how does it feel to be told that you are more likely to be intelligent if you believe in the stories surrounding christ and the bible?

How does it feel to be told that you are silly for believing creationism (if you are a creationist christian)

How does it feel to be told that your God is an imaginary creature? A figment of your imagination?

To answer your question OP I feel compassion for the atheist. Without being judgemental: atheist are the most confused human beings I have come across. One point in time in their life or spontaneously and subconciously: they beleieve in a creator/ God. They are just trying to convince themselves to believe a lie that would seem like truth after so much belief.

Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Ajibam: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
i feel sad because the atheist is blinded by satan and he or she is heading to destruction..
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ajibam: i feel sad because the atheist is blinded by satan and he or she is heading to destruction..

Did satan send the atheist a text to blind himself?

You know, demons send texts nowadays grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians, How Does It Feel When An Atheist Mocks You For Your Faith? by Freddestiny(f): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2013
@Logicboy03 I feel nothing, you are entitled to your own opinion besides we all have freedom to choose. Its a free world

(1) (Reply)

The Antichrist Revealed! / "MouthAction Between married couples: A Sin??" / SCIENTIFIC Proof That Speaking In Tongues Is Real!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.