Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Are There Any Mercedes Benz Certified Technicians/mechanics In Lagos? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are There Any Mercedes Benz Certified Technicians/mechanics In Lagos? (943 Views)

If Nigerian Mechanics Were Medical Doctors / Mechanics And The Pranks They Play On Car Owners. Share Your Experience / Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Mercedes Benz Certified Technicians/mechanics In Lagos? by 4C2215131: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hi y'all ,could anyone possibly know of any certified or Mercedes trained mechanic within Lagos metropolis? Better yet Nigeria. I would be infinitely grateful if I can be furnished with the address and location of such a technician.

By Mercedes trained,I'm talking of a workman that can maintain,diagnose and fix a modern Mercedes sedan. In respect of myself,I'm talking about a 2007 S65 AMG. He should have easy access to genuine spare parts and all the requisite equipment for initiating routine maintenance procedures.

I'm inquiring thus as I've had a car nearly condemned by a so called expert of MB cars (E63 AMG) before now. These cars are exquisite machines,among the finest to grace our roads and needless to say they cost a bomb when purchased even as a used vehicle (I'm talking about an impeccably maintained,low mileage vehicle) and as such it makes good sense to ensure they are properly cared for. My 2006 S65 AMG didn't have maintenance issues as it was being serviced regularly by a MB certified technician from the States (courtesy of a friend in a certain company) but he's gone back home and I'm about taking delivery of a 2007 S65 AMG with an ECU upgrade package (yeah! I'm proudly an aficionado of tuned up luxury cars...limited to BMW 760Li and MB S600 and above about to let Audi A8 into the club though) hence my concern. Please any help would be appreciated thanks.
Re: Are There Any Mercedes Benz Certified Technicians/mechanics In Lagos? by diehard1: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Are There Any Mercedes Benz Certified Technicians/mechanics In Lagos? by 4C2215131: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thanks man,thumbs up!

(1) (Reply)

Jeep Wrangler / Which Toyota Model Is This? [PICTURE] / How Good Is The 2007/2008 Acura TL/ TL Type S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.