Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

am back to nairaland for a new product - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / am back to nairaland for a new product (514 Views)

Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members. / Lets Have A Party And Have Fun Outside Nairaland For Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

am back to nairaland for a new product by lovepoems(f): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
vibrant product wit piz
Re: am back to nairaland for a new product by irririchris(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
good products you've got. but i also need to introduce a product to you that will enhance and promote your products. its called mobile marketing. over 80 million Nigerians now have access to mobile phones and we at gobulksmsng.com have access to over 350,000 phone numbers, using bulk SMS, you can reach out to more audience and customers with just 90kobo. gobulksmsng.com is the cheapest, reliable, and fastest bulksms site in Nigeria. a trial will convince you!
Re: am back to nairaland for a new product by lovepoems(f): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
irririchris: good products you've got. but i also need to introduce a product to you that will enhance and promote your products. its called mobile marketing. over 80 million Nigerians now have access to mobile phones and we at gobulksmsng.com have access to over 350,000 phone numbers, using bulk SMS, you can reach out to more audience and customers with just 90kobo. gobulksmsng.com is the cheapest, reliable, and fastest bulksms site in Nigeria. a trial will convince you!
my dear it s nice ideas yu have so, well we ve assess to internet In our office but we shall look into it,thanx for commenting
Re: am back to nairaland for a new product by lovepoems(f): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Monitoring and response services

(1) (Reply)

Am Born On December 25.. Happy Birthday To Me / Video & Photography Ember Promo!!! / REGISTER TODAY: West African Power Industry Convention -eko Hotel Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.