Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently (923 Views)

Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part Time Students / NYSC Discharge Certificate Or NYSC Exemption Letter? / Can She Qualify For NYSC Exemption Certificate Or Must She Do NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by Jussi(m): 1:08am On Dec 09, 2013
My people, please kindly advise on the best possible way to obtain an exemption certificate.

I have a cousin who studied overseas and was 30yrs when he finished his BSc. Abeg, what are his chances of getting an exemption from NYSC?
Do you know anyone who can facilitate this? This cousin of mine needs the certificate urgently, hence is willing to mobilize anyone who can help him procure a verifiable NYSC exemption certificate. A person who provides a good reference will be adequately compensated.

Thanks to you guys in advance.
Re: Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Jussi: My people, please kindly advise on the best possible way to obtain an exemption certificate.

I have a cousin who studied overseas and was 30yrs when he finished his BSc. Abeg, what are his chances of getting an exemption from NYSC?
Do you know anyone who can facilitate this? This cousin of mine needs the certificate urgently, hence is willing to mobilize anyone who can help him procure a verifiable NYSC exemption certificate. A person who provides a good reference will be adequately compensated.

contact me immediately
Re: Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by yokiti: 6:16am On Dec 09, 2013
why not visit NYSC office that is close to you? Let not this desperation lead you astray. Beware of scammers!!!
Re: Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by Jussi(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2013
yokiti: why not visit NYSC office that is close to you? Let not this desperation lead you astray. Beware of scammers!!!

thank you sir for your kind advice. My cousin is not yet back into the country and people at the headquarters insisted that he must serve, even though he was 30yrs at the time of graduation. The 30yr threshold is complex.....not sure how NYSC handles cases for people who clocked exactly 30 (neither below nor above)
Re: Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by Jussi(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Apart from an immediate compensation for anyone who can facilitate the procurement of NYSC exemption certificate, it's possible to assist the person or a relative with university admission (BSc/MSc/PhD) in central Europe.

Guys, abeg make una put mouth inside this matter Oooo
You can send me an email at cherishodo@yahoo.com
Re: Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by fiberoptics: 5:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Abeg, let me know if you are able to solve this NYSC exemption issue. I know someone who needs the exemption certificate as well.
Re: Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by funlad26(f): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Jussi: My people, please kindly advise on the best possible way to obtain an exemption certificate.

Whatsup with the exemption letter, any update of this?

I have someone who is also interested

Pls respond urgently

Many thanks
Re: Needs NYSC Exemption Certificate Urgently by Jussi(m): 2:15am On Dec 21, 2013
@funlad26

@fiberoptics

So far, I found 3 different persons with different options:

- The first person explained clearly that he could get the original thing, signed and stamped but without any official documentation at the headquarters. Deal was discontinued since my cousin needs a genuine and verifiable certificate.

- The second person wants all 250k upfront, even though he promised a genuine and documented certificate.

- The third person pulled out of the race after I asked him to give me a clear explanation of his own magic and why it would cost the 200k quoted.

- I got the fourth guy through a reference both of whom work at the NYSC. One of them is a director and I've spoken with him and even sent a contact to go and see him. So far, it seems to be the most credible option, since they can be traced to their homes/offices. Cost is 250k.

At this point, my cousin is following the 4th lead persons with work underway to have the certificate by January. Perhaps more interested persons should be able to get a cheaper bargain. Any interested person who wants to join forces together should email to: cherishodo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Abuja C14 Peeps..let's Meet Here / LAGOS NYSC: A Totally Different Lifestyle / Interested Corpers Please Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.