Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week (541 Views)

/ External DVD/CD Writer For Sale @ 5k / Waoo! Bank Loan Up N500,000 Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week by Suhaibu(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Writing – whether as a hobby, school assignment, or for business – is as tough as its rewarding. The craft involves technical know-how, knowledge of English grammar, and some arty skills of style, tone, and voice.

And the writing market is competitive.

Today, there are more than a million numbers of freelancers in all the freelance marketplaces on the Internet. And starting anew in the industry is not an easy task.

We know … because we’ve suffered harsh critiques dozen number of times.
We know … because we’ve suffered the bitter taste of competition many times during our newbie days.
We know … because our works have been thrown in our faces many, many times.
We felt like giving up and quitting our freelancing career at some point but … we didn’t.

• What if you could benefit from the lessons we’ve learnt – and avoid falling into such terrible situations?
• What if you could get coached by expert writers – helping you not only to master the craft, but to discover your voice, style, and ideal subject areas?
• What if you could focus on learning but still sell your work – without the annoying hassle of finding new clients, pitching your services, or marketing your articles?

We’ve got the ideal system whether you’re an aspiring writer, a newbie, or even an experienced pro who just wants some extra naira in your pocket. We call it WriteLearnEarn.

You write. You learn. You earn.

Once you signed up for the WriteLearnEarn system, you can sell us 10 standard high quality articles (or 5, 000 words) every month.
The program was built for you to relieve you of the many stresses involve in the competitive writing market.

It’s your opportunity to become a professional writer, and escape the hassles of rejections and client criticism until you’re ready to face the world.

WriteLearnEarn will pay, polish, and educate you for just N1, 500 a month.

The program launch date is 1st January, 2014. Anyone who signs up and pays before 1st January gets a 20% discount.

Just visit: www.haibtext.com for more details.

Welcome aboard.
Re: Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week by Saryea83: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
I can't actually comprehend u! Are u to teach,while I pay or am to write while u pay me?
Besides,that website is not loadn/incorrect URL.
Re: Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week by Suhaibu(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Saryea83: I can't actually comprehend u! Are u to teach,while I pay or am to write while u pay me?
Besides,that website is not loadn/incorrect URL.

You're to pay only for the membership, and I'll pay you the very article - after some coaching.

You can read the FAQ for more clarification on the site.

The site is loading: http://haibtext.com

Try it!
Re: Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week by Saryea83: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Will you be the one to give topics?
Re: Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week by Suhaibu(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
Saryea83: Will you be the one to give topics?

No.

You choose on the topic you want. However, if you have no idea, or when our publishingg partners demanded a custom article, we can suggest one for you.

Hope the site has open up for you this time. smiley
Re: Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week by Saryea83: 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yes, the site is loading nw!
Re: Become A Prolific, Professional Writer For Less Than N500 A Week by Suhaibu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Saryea83: Yes, the site is loading nw!

Great! If you've any question, please click on our FAQ page.

(1) (Reply)

Free Skills Training, Join Now!!!! / 80 Live Broilers For Sale In Lagos / Make Daily Income Online, 5-10k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.