Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time (1792 Views)

10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos] / Genevieve Nnaji, P-square, Don Jazzy, Others Make Most Influential Igbo Personal / The 10 Most Influential Nigerian Musicians On The Social Media In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Aabheaven(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
What are your top 5 great people of all time whether they are living or not.as of me,
1.Nelson 'Madiba' Mandela
2.Martin Lurther king jr
3.Mahatma Gandhi
4.Chinua Achebe
5.Ben Carson
this people above really inspired me after Jesus.they have legacies that are to be remembered and cherished.i love them so much.so what yours?
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by mazizitonene(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm....why mandela 1st....cos he's death is trending?
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ben Carson and Achebe shouldn't be on that list... I'd add Michael Jackson to it though.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by nedu2000(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
4 of the 5 personalities just happen to be negroids?maybe they are role-models for most blacks(you inclusive) but they are И̣̣̣̥o where near as influencial(great) as jesus christ,prophet mohammed,albert einstein ,graham bell,the wright brothers,pope john paul II,williams shakespeare,winston churchill etc....
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
nedu2000: 4 of the 5 personalities just happen to be negroids?maybe they are role-models for most blacks(you inclusive) but they are И̣̣̣̥o where near as influencial(great) as jesus christ,prophet mohammed,albert einstein ,graham bell,the wright brothers,pope john paul II,williams shakespeare,winston churchill etc....

You are right about Jesus Christ and Mohammed. But Einstein, Bell, the Wrights, the pope, Shakespeare, Churchill, all fall short of it. Much as they may have contributed a lot to modern civilization, they didn't and perhaps still do not have a world-wide appeal.
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by fruityjojo(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
nedu2000: 4 of the 5 personalities just happen to be negroids?maybe they are role-models for most blacks(you inclusive) but they are И̣̣̣̥o where near as influencial(great) as jesus christ,prophet mohammed,albert einstein ,graham bell,the wright brothers,pope john paul II,williams shakespeare,winston churchill etc....
& how do u know Jesus wasn't blackgrin. With d exception of *wiston churchhill,graham bell,albert elistein*
& d addition Rosa park, Adolf Hitler, king Henry VIII, Martin Luther king jrn, Nelson Mandela & William Conqueror of England.
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Airforce1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why is my name not on that list?
angry
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by nedu2000(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
fruityjojo:
& how do u know Jesus wasn't blackgrin. With d exception of *wiston churchhill,graham bell,albert elistein*
& d addition Rosa park, Adolf Hitler, king Henry VIII, Martin Luther king jrn, Nelson Mandela & William Conqueror of England.
jesus Christ was a Jew,Jews ain't black *winks*
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by nedu2000(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
wordsbase:

You are right about Jesus Christ and Mohammed. But Einstein, Bell, the Wrights, the pope, Shakespeare, Churchill, all fall short of it. Much as they may have contributed a lot to modern civilization, they didn't and perhaps still do not have a world-wide appeal.
according to the poster,he's talking about influence and not appeal or popularity
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by adesexy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
@wordsbase no b only michael jackson na Shina peters..mtcheew
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
nedu2000: according to the poster,he's talking about influence and not appeal or popularity

Well, appeal goes in hand with the ability to inspire. and if we are going to be straight-jacket about his use of the word "influence" then Nelson Mandela wouldn't be on that list.
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by OmoUSH(m): 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Churchill, albert Estein, Jesus, Muhammad, Napoleon, Nelson Mandela(dis one na smallin sef), Ghengis Khan, Mahatma Ghandi, and others are SO small compared to the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE_ADOLF HITLER*bowing my head for him*
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by lerine(f): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Airforce1: Why is my name not on that list?
angry
die first nau undecided
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Vivly(f): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Ben carson shouldn't be on that list. He isn't among the top five world most influential personalities.
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by AbuMikey(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2013

My List!

1) Mohandas(Mahatma) Ghandi
2) Theodore Roosevelt
3) Michael Jackson
4) Albert Einstein
5) Michael Jordan.

Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by AbuMikey(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2013

Supplementary list!

1) Ghengis Khan
2) Bill Clinton
3) Nelson Mandela
4) Olusegun Obasanjo undecided
5) Isaac Newton
6) Napoleon Bornaparte
7) Adolf Hitler

Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Airforce1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
lerine: die first nau undecided

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper sad
Re: Top 5 World Most Influential Personalities Of All Time by Okworigeorge(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Aabheaven: What are your top 5 great people of all time whether they are living or not.as of me,
[quote author=Aabheaven]What are your top 5 great people of all time whether they are living or not.as of me,
1.Nelson 'Madiba' Mandela
2.Martin Lurther king jr
3.Mahatma Gandhi
4.Chinua Achebe
5.Ben Carson
this people above really inspired me after Jesus.they have legacies that are to be remembered and cherished.i love them so much.so what yours?
....the OP is talking abt people that inspired HIM

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Skating At Australian Rink! / He Nigeria Rapper Jesse Jagz In Hot Romance With Sandra From Femi Kuti’s Band / Top 10 Hottest Mcs In Africa (photos) See How Many Nigerians Made It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.