Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

A Thread For Dreams And Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Dreams And Interpretation (475 Views)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Dreams And Interpretation by tonguetalker: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have a gift for interpreting dreams, am opened this thread for those people who
have dreams that have been bothering them because they
don't know the meaning.
So please tell me your dream and by the grace of God I will be able to give the right interpretation.
Re: A Thread For Dreams And Interpretation by Dsage1: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
tonguetalker: I have a gift for interpreting dreams, am opened this thread for those people who
have dreams that have been bothering them because they
don't know the meaning.
So please tell me your dream and by the grace of God I will be able to give the right interpretation.

Do dream has anything to do with reality?

Dream is merely a reflection of what we have done in the past or our physical encounter with real life situation. I may be wrong though.
Re: A Thread For Dreams And Interpretation by tonguetalker: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Some dreams have elements of prediction.
Re: A Thread For Dreams And Interpretation by tonguetalker: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

A Unique Website.. / Why Is It That Some Church Do Not Celebrate Christmas? / Can U Shake Someone With Dirty Hands During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.