Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area (1462 Views)

Why Are There No Job Agencies In Nigeria??? / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Prospectff: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hello pals,
My business is in urgent need of marketers in Asaba and its environs and since I am not familiar with the area I will like to engage the services of recruitment agencies with an arrangement that will favor all parties. If you know of such companies please post their contact info here or send a mail to greatprospects2013@gmail.com or post your phone number and I will give you a call.
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Aafulenu(f): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes there is one at DLA road beside niit asaba. They share building with signature secret
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Prospectff: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Aafulenu: Yes there is one at DLA road beside niit asaba. They share building with signature secret

Thanks a lot friend I will check them out immediately.
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Prospectff: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2013
I sell a range of innovative products that are mostly new in Asaba but I require competent and committed marketers hence the need to partner with a local recruitment company. No doubt there are a number of them in Asaba so dear nairalanders, if you know any of them please point them out. Thanks.
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Dynamicmedialtd: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Do you need a marketer that can help you market your product in Anambra state
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Prospectff: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Dynamicmedialtd: Do you need a marketer that can help you market your product in Anambra state

Who knows with time we might need to extend to Anambra state but for now we will like to concentrate on our chosen location i.e Asaba. Thanks all the same.
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Prospectff: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Dynamicmedialtd]Do you need a marketer that can help you market your product in Anambra state

Sorry my friend I was unable to respond to you because I was barred from posting on this topic for reasons I am yet to discover. However, we are yet to extend our business to Anambra state but if you can recruit marketers to work with us in Asaba then you are welcome to the partnership.
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by franklein: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
What kinda product is it prospectff......would like to know
Re: Are There Recruitment Agencies In Asaba Area by Prospectff: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Franklein pls drop your gsm number and I will call you, that is if you live in Asaba.

(1) (Reply)

. / Apply Online For Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job In Nigeria / Who Knows Much About Compovine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.