Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

15 Reasons Why Every Business Need A Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Reasons Why Every Business Need A Website (693 Views)

6 Truths Every Business Owner Must Know About Marketing Via SMS / Inflatable Bouncing Castles Business-need Advise And Comments / 15 Reasons Why You May Choose To Start A Pure Water Factory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why Every Business Need A Website by thinka2: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seeing the headline, you may wonder wether tomato, yam, garri or fruit sellers at any local market at oshodi or oyingbo market in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa should also have a website to market his or her goods just like garri (west African staple food) require little or no advert but sell than Indomie

However, if packaging mean something, it can make anyone sell ice to an Eskimo!

A website is the most important tool you will purchase for your small business. Your online presence is the most affordable manner in which to reach new customers and generate increasing profits.

1. 24/7/365 Opened For Business: While some businesses are open 24 hours a day, most business hours remain limited to a more traditional workday schedule. With a website, customers can view your products and services on their own schedules, even long after your normal operating hours. If you sell products online, you can even accept orders from different parts of the world at any hour.

2. Instant Validity: As customer, you want to that know the person you buy from is legitimate. A professional online presence helps legitimize your business in the eyes of a consumer and leads to increased sales.

3. Customers: In today’s business world, the Internet is the fastest growing source for information. Without a web presence, your business risks never being found by prospective customers.

4. Survey Your Audience: When visitors enter your website, they are expressing interest in your products, services or information. You can set up a survey to figure out exactly what most interests potential customers or learn about new trends of which your customers are aware.

5. Establishing Online Presence: internet is the single largest pool of people and business, and if people can’t find you on Goggle or can’t pop in to your site to find the information they need, they’ll end up using your competition.
It becomes a necessity to own one and to create an online presence for the company’s brands and products. The size of the business is no longer a concern in setting up a website. A website provides a great tool to establish our online presence in the World Wide Web - To enhance our brand credibility by establishing an internet presence,

6. Increase credibility and trustworthiness – Before for now, a business must have an office to gain trust from customers and potential clients. Today with increasing constraint faced by lot of young businesses, a website will help boast our company’s image and credibility. Many customers may want to research on our company’s profile and do a background check on our products and services even before they make a visit to our office or book an appointment with us. By owning a website, you can make use of this professional platform to provide the company’s information to increase credibility.

7. Your Competitor: In an ever-changing market, savvy small business owners keep tabs on their competitors, work to gain insight on trends, and come up with new strategies for staying ahead of the competition. If your competitors have a website, you should think strongly about having one, too.

8. Promotion – A website is a means to promote oneself, business, services, products, knowledge, skills, all in one place – everybody knows that promotion is vital if you want to be successful.

9. Sell – An effective website can do work of many sales people at a fraction of price. It’s like having a sales person at every point in the world.

10. Email: Has anyone ever asked for your business email address? Are you currently using a personal email address from your Internet service provider or a free email account for business contacts? You can raise the level of prestige and branding for your business with an email address that includes your company name or services. We always include personalized email accounts when we set up your website. It could also be your store- front, with products and information easily available, as well as act as cashier and a stock controller.

11. Build – A website will enable you to build your brand, your business and relationships.

12. Share – One of the great things about the internet is that there is so much information freely available. Sharing your knowledge and skills with others is a great way to gain interest in our products and services, and to build credibility as an expert in our particular field. Sharing knowledge also helps people gain trust in us and subsequently our products as well.

13. Contact Information: Always repeating your hours and product lines? A website can deliver details about your business to anyone with an Internet connection. This can help you focus on business instead of answering frequently asked questions

14. Attract New Business through Search Engines: Consumers use the Internet for a large amount of product research. If your website is listed on the top search engines, a curious consumer can find it under the results of any number of queries

15. Reach Global Audience – The reason the internet is what it is today, is because you are no longer restricted to thinking locally. You are able to reach audiences globally, at no real additional cost.

EXTRA

Interact with Customers: The best clients are repeat and referred customers, and the best way to keep customers coming back is to keep in touch with them. A website will allow you to interact with clients online. When you keep in contact, you show customers you care.

http://ultrasolution.org/en/index.php/blog/item/11-15-reasons-why-every-business-need-a-website

Re: 15 Reasons Why Every Business Need A Website by eluquenson(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yeah, advertisement has gone online now, customers are very easy to meet and accessible via the internet with a lot of traffic.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Every Business Need A Website by modulexservice(m): 5:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Feeds
It is no longer news that any serious business needs
an online presence so I won’t bore you with that story
line. (I hate stories too! angry)
What am I offering?
I will design a 5 page (Home, Products/Services,
Contact) website for the 1st 10 People to with
genuine businesses and ideas that needs an online
presences on the worldwide web
Requirements
Have a Genuine Business or Idea
Pre-Written Content or Article for the page (Home,
Products/Services, Contact)
Pictures /Logos for the Website
Social Media Account if Any
and Payment for the domain name and hosting at a
low cost of about N9689.02 (Just Pay10K jor! I don’t
mind keeping the change)
What you get is a:-
Well Designed 5 Page Website
Contact Form
A Domain name (e.g yoursite.com, .org,.net, etc)
2 GB web space (Web Hosting)
Email accounts (e.g info@domain.com or
admin@domain.com)
Shared SSL Certificate (for site security)
Free Search engine submission
Social Media Platform Integration
Whats in it for me?
I asked myself the same question and I found one. (A
part of me wish I hadn’t though)
If any need arises to make adjustments or update
after the original design it’ll cost you (Except you
want to do it yourself of course)

Visit: lewismax.com/web-design-promo/
Or call: 07030860417

PS: I design websites for a minimum of N20k so this
offer is not about the money. Feel Free to pass if you
are not interested.
Feel Free to Call and ask your questions about the
offer and I’ll try and answer you.

247 Freelance Service in Web Design, Digital
Marketing, Bulk SMS, Online Business Consulting
Services
Re: 15 Reasons Why Every Business Need A Website by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one . . .
Re: 15 Reasons Why Every Business Need A Website by thinka2: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
eluquenson: Yeah, advertisement has gone online now, customers are very easy to meet and accessible via the internet with a lot of traffic.

Very true

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start My Importation Biz / I Need A Very Lucrative Partner For Business / Beware Of Olx Sellers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.