Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3729666 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Naughty america....its an x-rated movie though .....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by labi1977(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
just got latest xmen, spidey, **cap 2 etc - plan to finish g.o.t 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Transformers 4.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by deltateam: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2014
DON 2. It makes so much sense.Highly recommended.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by deltateam: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2014
cowleg: Naughty america....its an x-rated movie though .....

Which site did you download from?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
deltateam:

Which site did you download from?

Search goggle naaaaa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kerny(f): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Watching *UNFORGIVABLE*its an interesting yoruba english movie starring Mike ezuronye,toyin amuda(can't remember are name now ,buh sounds something like that),fathia balogun,Desmond Elliot,iyabo ojo,its really an interesting one ,with a unique story line(not all those movies u watch over 2otimes with diff charaters)and I think everyone should watch it ,esp guys.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Eddibloc(m): 5:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Gosh I loath Philippines movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Robocop
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by portable86(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
One tree hill 8,
I miss peyton and lucas,but i still love me some brooke davis and her never ending drama

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by enomakos(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
teemama20: Dream of the emperor. Season 4
is season 7 out?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by enomakos(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
portable86: One tree hill 8,
I miss peyton and lucas,but i still love me some brooke davis and her never ending drama
yeah i love the series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by enomakos(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
jack bauer is back

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexylogan(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just watched Transformers: Age of Extinction in 3D @ IMAX Cinema here in India. MY LORD..... shocked shocked shocked This

has been my BEST MOvie experience ever! Soooo REAL.....See graphics! Pls, if you love action movies/ sci-fi, look

for a cinema showing this movie in 3D and I promise you...YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Eddibloc(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
enomakos: jack bauer is back

Is season 9 out??

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by afton: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Summer in New York!
Romantic movie!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by enomakos(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eddibloc:

Is season 9 out??
yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Eddibloc(m): 4:16am On Jul 18, 2014
enomakos: yeah
Tnx man..I thought it ended wif season 8.
Is d season 9 a complete 1?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackBaron: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
Transformers 4: Age of Extinction
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by enomakos(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Eddibloc:
Tnx man..I thought it ended wif season 8.
Is d season 9 a complete 1?
no
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Movies not TV series people.

The last movie I watched was parker Jason statham. An old one buy very interesting. Also watched the purge OMG!!! Am sure gonna watch purge anarchy.

All the other box office hits where just there.

Winter soldier .. .nice
Spiderman 2.... Just there
X men ... Awesome. ( quicksilver) made the movie for me
Transformers .. Extremely cliche but I loved it
Maleficent another awesome movie
Edge of tomorrow... I recommend this
Update as I remember others
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by purplekayc(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Tranformers .age of extinction,3days to kill
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by prof800(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Colombiana.

...now showing on mnet movie zone.

This gurl is cray!
And this is hot action.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bellasharonne(f): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
ride Along .. insane ... dat guy aint crazy ... ez nutz
cool[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
The haves and the haves not written and produced by tyler Perry season 3.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Guykhena(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
armadeo: Movies not TV series people.

The last movie I watched was parker Jason statham. An old one buy very interesting. Also watched the purge OMG!!! Am sure gonna watch purge anarchy.

Bro how's the Purge movie? Cus I just read the wiki,I don't think it will be that thrilling...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
Bro how's the Purge movie? Cus I just read the wiki,I don't think it will be that thrilling...

Dude thanks for the links man. Constantine is da bomb.

Men the purge is dope. Dope dope. I loved it. Anarchy's coming soon and am not gonna miss that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Guykhena(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
armadeo:

Dude thanks for the links man. Constantine is da bomb.
smiley I knew you were gonna like it.
But wait,if you're into Constantine then what's ya probs with Sleepy Hollow? Cus they kinda similar.
armadeo:
Men the purge is dope. Dope dope. I loved it. Anarchy's coming soon and am not gonna miss that.
If I watch the movie and I no like am eh,am coming for your head smiley ,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Guykhena:
smiley I knew you were gonna like it.
But wait,if you're into Constantine then what's ya probs with Sleepy Hollow? Cus they kinda similar.

If I watch the movie and I no like am eh,am coming for your head smiley ,

Watch first. Let us know your opinion when u finish
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UN1TYTV: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
A movie that will blow you away with excitement: Marriage in the Dark Review
shocked grin cool

Hats off to director, Silver Achugamonye, for his brilliant attempt to portray marriage in a manner that often many try to disregard. ‘Marriage in the Dark’ follows the gripping story of a submissive woman, Jojo (Taiwo Sofowora), whose devotion and desperate desire to please her puritanical parents has left her imprisoned in a toxic marriage to a notorious womaniser, Ronald, (Segun Alex-Jimoh), whose scheming motives are yet to throw him into a self dug pit.

In the opening scene we’re introduced to Ronald and Gila’s (Marjorie Agwang) characters, where we witness the birthing of their corrupted love affair; as they connect eyes during a rather quarrelsome phone conversation with who we (the audience) can only assume to be their exes. In the movie we’re presented with some intriguing case of characters, who seem to have a rather outlandish connection with one another, and through the smooth progression of the movie we begin to build a healthier understanding of each of their motives.

‘Marriage in the Dark’ is certainly not a film for the faint-hearted; in this film Achugamonye cleverly paints a picture of what he describes as ‘the other side of marriage’, which after watching the film we can only interpret as the darker side of marriage. It’s made very clear from the get-go that no character is entirely immaculate; especially as in the first scene of the movie we’re shockingly greeted by the dreadful outburst of Ronald and Jojo’s outrageous fight, which takes place just moments after she joyously reveals that she’s carrying his unborn baby- talk about drama right?

The painful yet fascinating development of Ronald’s character managed to hit me like a ton of bricks. Watching him transform from the narcissistic and self-absorbed chap to an utter psychopath packed with some alarming intensions, did help to add a certain je ne sais quoi, which made the movie positively stand out among other “African” films.

What I particularly enjoyed about this movie was Silver’s realistic portrayal of modern relationships through his characters. The movie does relatively well in pushing out the message that marriage is not always a walk in the park and like anything in life you are guaranteed to encounter a few hurdles and setbacks.

‘Marriage in the Dark’ is showing exclusively on UN1TY TV. Download the UN1TY APP Now to watch the exciting movie at: http://www.un1ty.tv
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ansoljohn: 6:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Right Now, I just started rewatching bleach, I'm on episode 7. Watching it on english dub.

Anime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3829) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.