Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,570 members, 7,847,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Land Around The Peaceful Area Of Badagry - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Around The Peaceful Area Of Badagry (844 Views)

Why You Should Think Again Before Buying Land Around Dangote Refinery / Do You Need Land Around Abeokuta And Its Environs? / Cheapest Plots Of Land Around Magboro Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Around The Peaceful Area Of Badagry by larryshow4(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
If you looking for a cool and nice relaxation spot where you dont want to be disturbed by the crowdy and noisy environment of Lagos, then you can try and check around the silent parts of lagos which Badagry is one of it. Its very peaceful and relax. It has the suntan beach and also water view sight of it, getting Lands in this area is very cheap, with the sum of 400k,500k etc you would get a plot of land. You could drive around down to the town to see what it looks like, but be warn, In any part of Lagos they don't just jump unto anywhere and just rush into anybody to buy Lands, so you wouldn't be Duped. so be careful and gather geniue and reliable information before you buy any land.

I can be reach on my mobile in case you are interested in having Land in Badagry Someday. 08022636329
Re: Land Around The Peaceful Area Of Badagry by okuomose3(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Are you selling land in Badagry or are you agent? Where is your E-mail address? It is more convenience and cheaper talking on line via e-mail than phone.
Re: Land Around The Peaceful Area Of Badagry by beninman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
what about already build house in Badagry, how much are they going for? House like 4 brms bungalow.
Re: Land Around The Peaceful Area Of Badagry by waleco: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
sorry i don't have around that side but i have around ikorodu mowe and ibafo they are good property free form omoinile you can call me on 08032122338

(1) (Reply)

Jetty For Sale / What Are The Best Websites For Property In Nigeria / 2-3 Bed Room In Various Location In Egbeda, Ikotun Igando, Ejigbo, From 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.