Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Don't Stand In D Sun To Hail A Cab. Lagos Cab Man Is Here. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Don't Stand In D Sun To Hail A Cab. Lagos Cab Man Is Here. (528 Views)

Affordable And Comfortable Taxi/cab Service In Abuja And Lagos / Meet The Lagos Cab Man With A Difference / Call-a-cab- Executive Car Hire In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Stand In D Sun To Hail A Cab. Lagos Cab Man Is Here. by mrsage(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is not a job interview, so I don't have to provide academic qualifications and all. It's really not necessary.

I'm a young highly skilled driver. I have good knowledge of Lagos Roads. To the best of my knowledge, I've living in Lagos for over 20years.

I operate basically from Surulere and of course, I cover every part of Lagos and some parts of Ogun State on request.

I'm probably the friendliest people-person cab driver in Lagos.
How May I help you?

I am available by appointment to your destination. Maybe it's the Airport, office, social function, religious activity, business appointment etc.
I provide a newspaper for your reading pleasure for early morning trips. Then you get a bottle of water in the afternoon.
You can also rent my car by the hour or the day for sightseeing around the city. But you have to call in advance.

I'm available 24 hours a day every day of the week including public holidays.
I do hourly, daily, weekly and monthly rentals, airport drop off’s and pick-up’s, school drop off's and pick-up's, special occasions such as weddings, functions, logistics, individual or company short/Medium/long term operating leases, corporate requirements etc.

I love to discuss politics, entertainment, business, sports and a host of other topics so with the Lagos Cab Man, you will also get an interesting transport companion.

The Car

It's neat and decent. Honda Civic 2004 model. Wine colour.

Don't get scared, my charges are affordable and of course subject to negotiation.
Call: 08077346282
Blackberry pin: 2657D4B4

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Pimples, Rashes, Sun Burn, Stretch Mark And Spots / . / Get Into Upwork Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.