Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

A Federal Poly Offa,second Batch Of Admission Into Nd I (ft) Is Released Online - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / A Federal Poly Offa,second Batch Of Admission Into Nd I (ft) Is Released Online (520 Views)

A Federal Polytechnic Offa,post-utme 2013/2014,kwara State. / Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin Republic. / Federal Poly Offa Post Utme(jamb).two Days To Close. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Federal Poly Offa,second Batch Of Admission Into Nd I (ft) Is Released Online by Tsolution1: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
SECOND BATCH OF ADMISSION INTO ND I (FT) IS RELEASED ONLINE

PROCEDURE FOR SCREENING AND PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE

This is to inform candidates who applied through the JAMB for Admission into ND I in the Federal Polytechnic, Offa to check their admission status online by clicking here www.fedpoffaonline.net
Admitted candidates should follow the following procedure:
(i) Print the Admission letter on-line and present to the Admissions Officer for signing
(ii) Pay acceptance fee of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000) online, print acceptance receipt on-line and change to official receipt in the Bursary.
(iii) Report to their respective Head of Department for preliminary screening with the signed admission letter, receipt for the acceptance fee and the original copies of all credentials.
This exercise must be completed on or before Mon 23rd Dec, 2013. Candidates who failed to complete this procedure before this date will forfeit the offer.
TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION KINDLY CLICK ON www.fedpoffaonline.net ON CALL 08034323361 OR 08111116468
Re: A Federal Poly Offa,second Batch Of Admission Into Nd I (ft) Is Released Online by dansariki: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2013
how can one post information that needs one's email or phone number for verification?

(1) (Reply)

Enrol Your Children For A Standard Private Home Lesson In Lagos. / Direct Entrance Into Year One In The Uk And Graduate In Just 3 Years / Can Anyone Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.