Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? (989 Views)

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back / How To Charge Your Blackberry Without A Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by 247cheapgadgets: 3:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello guys, I have an Infinix Alpha.. It takes me up to 4hours to charge this phone full and it discharges within 4-5 hours especially if I have data on it.

Infact I had to buy powerbank for it but its still annoying. Anybody has the same issue?

247cheapgadgets
Contact us for powerbanks (wholesale and retail)
08142364445 or pin:2256D856.
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by Gerardcole(m): 4:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Answer me these...

Why does building take more time than destroying?

Why does arranging take more time than scattering?
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by cardoso111(m): 5:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Galaxy s2 battery lasts 3 days before the next charge

1 Like

Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by Elcapo(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2013
I wonder why Sometimes I wonder why
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by Midegee(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2013
my samsung grand b like mikano, d machine no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by blaquemyc: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2013
the guy take take style dey advertise him product com dey generalize say all android just to get attention.
Well u got my attention

1 Like

Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by 247cheapgadgets: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
cardoso111: Galaxy s2 battery lasts 3 days before the next charge

I'm sure that is when you don't have data, right?
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by 247cheapgadgets: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
Gerardcole: Answer me these...

Why does building take more time than destroying?

Why does arranging take more time than scattering?

Bros I'm not sure this is applicable in this situation.. We are not building and scattering anything here..
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by 247cheapgadgets: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Mide_gee: my samsung grand b like mikano, d machine no dey tire

The battery doesn't go low? Even when you have data bundle?
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by ajasa4link: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
alaye always put it on edge if u are not really doing downloads.....by the way stop using a chinko android issue to generate all android phone
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by 247cheapgadgets: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2013
ajasa4link: alaye always put it on edge if u are not really doing downloads.....by the way stop using a chinko android issue to generate all android phone

How can I step it down to Edge network pls?
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by ajasa4link: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
247cheapgadgets:

How can I step it down to Edge network pls?
go to ur network settings and locate ur mobile network...from there u should be able to locate GSM... that is edge
Re: Android Phones.. Why Do They Take Long To Charge And Easy To Discharge?? by 247cheapgadgets: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MTN Goodybag Social / Blackberry Id Password And Security Answers Forgotten / Airtel Weekend/ Monthly Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.