Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop (17255 Views)

Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2013
Hi peeps, I need candid advise from u aLl. I want to open a mini store strictly for vegetable oil, I am confused on which brands to focus on? Sunola, mamador, wessel , kings. I intend selling 3 brands. Does anyone have d idea of d cost of been a distributor! I tried sending a mail to mamador coy, but dey dint reply. I don't no how to get wessel oil, I intend selling at wholesale price. Den sunola oil maker(afcott), dey said 500k. Lastly, I want to be sure if d company can be supplying me directly.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Help me out pls
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by expert101(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello,

Mamador and Wessel are good brands.

Try and do your investigations- find out from top distributors at Balogun market how they get their products, the popular demand products and the challenges. Don't spend any kobo until you have learn't every thing you need to know about this business.

On a last thought when you are about to get your product- deal with the company directly and NEVER give a 3rd party money to pay on your behalf.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
@expert101 thanks for the response. I don't know how to contact wessel , since its an imported brand. I have spoken with so many distributors of sunoil , wessel, and mamador, dey all keep saying dey will supply me. Nobody is willing to link me with the company sad
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Meringe(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
@op, its a good business. I know somebody that just returned from Malaysia , his Veg Oil is on the way coming back, maybe January sales.

I dunno the name of the brand but Malaysia has one of the best veg oil.
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thank you , please can u help me out the brand name?
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2013
Meringe: @op, its a good business. I know somebody that just returned from Malaysia , his Veg Oil is on the way coming back, maybe January sales.

I dunno the name of the brand but Malaysia has one of the best veg oil.
I've been following the thread and am interested in ur Malaysian person, pls. Keep us updated.
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by expert101(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
if you are in Lagos; Just go to Balogun market or find big dealers - write down all the questions you want to know. Ask any of their staff or manager,

You can buy them a lunch or drink -Get the answers and do you biz plan before you launch.

Make sure you know your target audience and people who will buy from you. It is critical that Nigerians understand that a business without customers will die off shamefully. So my dear do the needful to ensure you in this business.
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
thanks
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by donjoewizy(m): 5:50am On Sep 02, 2015
What about emperor oil, produced by Indomie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by folaonhigh(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2015
who knows how to connect a vegetable oil company that can supply through tank whereby you can be selling in bulk to different retailers?
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by princedanalyst: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2015
please contact this number or chat him up on whatsapp , they would guide u step to step through the process ....... 08169361485
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by cosjudi(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2017
I know someone that is into vegetable oil production, u can partner and distribute for him if u so wish. Am sure u I'll make cool cash daily. Nigeria made vegetable oil is in high demand now that dollars is high.call 08032364988
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by adexn: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2017
cosjudi:
I know someone that is into vegetable oil production, u can partner and distribute for him if u so wish. Am sure u I'll make cool cash daily. Nigeria made vegetable oil is in high demand now that dollars is high.call 08032364988

I have been trying to reach the number as directed but hell No I can't get in touch. I am very much interested in this business and I am ready and willing to start asap. I have provision for storage facilities and also have potential customers in the waiting. I am available on 09068662746 or olasupo17@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Dimanene: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2022
folaonhigh:
who knows how to connect a vegetable oil company that can supply through tank whereby you can be selling in bulk to different retailers?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop by Greatest100(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
You can send me a mail, I can assist you as regards that.
Dimanene:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined / Dollar Hits N600 At Parallel Market, FOREX Supply Shrinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.