Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? (896 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Do People Get Duped On Www.ebay.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? by CallMeFemi(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2013
I want to know if you've ever been duped on Olx? And the aftermath...

I ordered a laptop from a seller on Olx but didn't get it on time... I'm starting to think I've been duped...sad I think I'm starting to believe the thread that says only 40% of ads on Olx are genuine...

Pls share your experience so others can learn...
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Do OLX render such services? I know its a marketplace where buyers meet sellers alike.

Did you pay to anyone? If you did, who?
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? by bastien: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2013
If you wan sell any goods or buy and the location na satellite town lagos! Abeg no try am,if u be seller,dem go tell u to come with ur goods and dem go beat u,publicly,collect ur goods and money,still give u like 5h to reach your house!

If you b buyer,no go there say u wan buy o,rather invite them to you area or una meet at neutral ground!

Na my area,na the work wey them guys here they use chop,becarful oooh

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? by expert101(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2013
The Guy that started this thread is a Big liar! don't render such services. No delivery of any goods.

By the way the country Manager of Olx was interviewed yesterday on Ebony Live Tv in Moments with Mo- He said their platform is a marketplace to
help Nigerians sell their stuff online. He warned Nigerians to be careful of fraudsters! By the way if you have to buy anything, before you pay-you must see the item physically otherwise if you are duped I honestly doubt if are a Nigerian.

Another issues is that many Nigerians that have never bought anything online come here to backlash online services like Jumia, konga web businesses etc. You guys should stop such, one day you will have biz and fill bad if your reputation is sabotaged by people who are not your customers.

Be warned!
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? by udemzyudex(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
the op na jjc for 9ja..

u pay for Wetin u nova see?

buy things from people u're in the same state with so u can easily meet them and let it always be on neutral ground ...
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? by CallMeFemi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
I neva sed I payed to Olx...I meant I payed to a seller...nd u knw the rest of the story...........
Re: Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? by eluquenson(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
One chance, i trust Aliexpress anyday, anytime

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Card And Naija Paypal? / Aliexpress / I Need A Fairly Used Ice Block Machine At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.