Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals (14757 Views)

ASUU Postpones NEC Meeting As Former President, Festus Iyayi Dies In Auto Crash / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by damibravo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Have watched Several movies.....that i dont agree nor disagree with the result!
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by drlaykay(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
I never needed an autopsy to conclude the bored holes on iyayi's corps aren't from a gun shot.
ASUU has given us reasons we should think their fight has some political undertones(though have tried,all along, not to believe but it gets more obvious each passing minute)
May God save this country from both the devils we know and the angels we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by uzowulu8(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
eyes on d table watchin winkeyes on d table watchin
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by striker9(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Allow the man rest jare.
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by pembisco(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: ....and u call yourself a product of whatever sch?
four ur infour arm a steel an undagraduate. Anythin else?
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by slap1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
◐H0lY★Sm00sh™◑:
who said he was murdered?? He was killed by in his car when a blind driver ran into his vehicle. He's been killed already. I don't want to think the governor's entourage had murderers among they. They only killed him not murder.
Ebelebe
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by nbright: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Only an idi..ot will say he was murdered
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
I think everybody knew dat iyayi wasn't shot... Murder without motive, what did his supposed killers hope to achieve?
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by shizzle11(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Ok. Even this man's death was politicized.

Mr, am surprised you ever gave the issue a benefit of doubt.
From the onset, it ways always politicised. now its more glaring
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by shizzle11(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Its like the APC footsoldiers and their allies are still at the booker eating amala with gbegiri soup. I expect them to swoop on this thread and dismiss the result of the autopsy as sham and false and of course drag in the name of the president into it.

useless loosers. grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by shizzle11(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
#deleted
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by shizzle11(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
This is a huge minus for the all propaganda cowards (APC) and their allies. grin
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by mikeuz(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
pembisco:
and what do yu min by know mal payseen? Eat sims yu hav law aicue knot two understand dis seemple inngleash. Mtcheww car-word

Dnt mind him jor. I like your write up. Its definitely not english bt its carries creativity. dnt kip it up though

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by andyanders: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
So those holes were actually puntured by the invisible spirits? Or do we now say that the gods of his fatherland is after him and inflicted those wounds? Or do we say that such well pronounced holes were inflicted by invisible assalants and ??
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by ennon92(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
pembisco:
four ur infour arm a steel an undagraduate. Anythin else?
ur undergraduate no get sch abi?
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by ennon92(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
njokusboy: I think everybody knew dat iyayi wasn't shot... Murder without motive, what did his suppose killers hope to achieve?
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by Sugardiva(f): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
pembisco: Eat sims diz arrhsuu pple wheel always find a way two arvoid callin off dis strike, tank God four diz repot forum d maydical dogtose cos arrhsuu noun can knot capitalyse on hiss death. Beside, ai c know rezon y d peakture of hiss dead buddy bee displayd two d publeak, i tink d maydical dogtose messd up on dat wan. Arrhsuu shoo go and dye four ol ai keh.
Bye d way, ai arm faced two comment on dis trayed an ai tink ai wheel bee nidin ur likes two enco rage me kip d tempo.

Is this english? This is beyound using abbreviations and short forms for ease of communication. This is a deliberate attempt to murder the english language and birth gibberish in its stead.
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by brownlord: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sugardiva:

Is this english? This is beyound using abbreviations and short forms for ease of communication. This is a deliberate attempt to murder the english language and birth gibberish in its stead.

Hey, the guy say na humour, i sware if the queen of England was present in South Africa now, it wld hv bn an oppurtunity for the Service of Song for English along side Mandela, anyway I like your Smile or Laugh, am confused don't know what to call it

1 Like

Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by molason: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
All these issues are traces that ASUU werent sincere from the beginning. The issue is no longer the welfare of the students in general but Iyayi's death, I don tire ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by agabaI23(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
It must have been spiritual bullet that's why you didn't see the bullet. SMH!
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by pembisco(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: ur undergraduate no get sch abi?
okey arm a stoodent of unimaid (university of maiduguri), 400l mayDICKal laboratory science. Anytin else
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by pembisco(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
ennon92: ur undergraduate no get sch abi?
okey arm a stoodent of unimaid (university of maiduguri), 400l mayDICKal laboratory science. Anytin else?
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by pembisco(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
brownlord:

Hey, the guy say na humour, i sware if the queen of England was present in South Africa now, it wld hv bn an oppurtunity for the Service of Song for English along side Mandela, anyway I like your Smile or Laugh, am confused don't know what to call it
bros na me lyk ur post up thr. Tenks four thefending me, d geh wool have used me cook pepper soup
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by Lumzey(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
na their problem be dat the man sef don die nd has reached decaying tinz all we want now is to resume by january[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by linearity: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
From this, it appear that the only evidence/lack thereof of drawing conclusion that he was not shot was the lack of bullet pellets....

The guy have an entry and exit wounds, one on his chest and the other on his back; that indicates that the bullet or whatever pieced him exited his body, meaning you will not find pellets in his body.

The medical examiner should have gone further and exclude bullet as causing the entry and exit wounds.
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by ennon92(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
linearity: From this, it appear that the only evidence/lack thereof of drawing conclusion that he was not shot was the lack of bullet pellets....

The guy have an entry and exit wounds, one on his chest and the other on his back; that indicates that the bullet or whatever pieced him exited his body, meaning you will not find pellets in his body.

The medical examiner should have gone further and exclude bullet as causing the entry and exit wounds.
some ppl can be adamant shioor ..empty vessel makes d loudest noise

2 Likes

Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by zeekz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
◐H0lY★Sm00sh™◑:
TFU. hahaha. please come explain what you just posted. I understand you don't know what humour is all about.
I actually do knw and have a sense of humour but if that's your attempt at being funny my guy sorry but u failed.
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by ennon92(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
pembisco:
okey arm a stoodent of unimaid (university of maiduguri), 400l mayDICKal laboratory science. Anytin else?
undecided
pembisco:
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by ivcraig(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Since medical docs couldn't find any bullet particle during the autopsy, then it stands to reason that they were spiritual bullets. In this case a spiritual doctor(Baba lawo, pastor, alfa) is needed to finalise the autopsy.
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by januzaj(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mayb iyayi was murdered by an invisible assasin,cuz d wound on his body showed dat he was murdered,bt govnmnt had paid d doctors dat carried d autopsy b4 d result was result
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by guttentag(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
pembisco: Eat sims diz arrhsuu pple wheel always find a way two arvoid callin off dis strike, tank God four diz repot forum d maydical dogtose cos arrhsuu noun can knot capitalyse on hiss death. Beside, ai c know rezon y d peakture of hiss dead buddy bee displayd two d publeak, i tink d maydical dogtose messd up on dat wan. Arrhsuu shoo go and dye four ol ai keh.
Bye d way, ai arm faced two comment on dis trayed an ai tink ai wheel bee nidin ur likes two enco rage me kip d tempo.

Who be this one? .....una see wetin ASUU cause, oldman like this no fit write again.LOL
Re: Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals by 9jahubcom(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Nmesomachi Emerges Winner Of 2022 Teens Essay Competition (Videos) / NECO 2014 Past Questions In PDF / ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.