Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! (1266 Views)

Rap Battle Section Is Hotter Than Romance Section / Hurrah!!!! Romance Section Is 10 Years!!!!!! / Which Section Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gonorrhea(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
I have noticed that the average number of threads and posts churned out in the romance section on nairaland is alarmingly higher than other sections!
The sexuality and the dating section has the highest number of posts and threads logged daily. Does this say anything about nairaland members?! Your views please.
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by sistajay(f): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
Just like you we'll rather be in the romance section, don't know what it is but there's something about the section that keeps us commin back for more.
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by rampant(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
why not? cool

life is all about dating,romancing ,and shagging sexuality grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by girlsoswit(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
4 me it's romance wenevr I log on to nairaland. The others are just bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Romance is full of fun and he dey happen 4 here than all the other areas. Moreover we nigerians have romance running down our body system. We just can't do without it and its our antidote 4 life.
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Raimond(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
lipsrsealed

still wondering why this poster guy is called Gonorrhea
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gamine(f): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
Romance is the real[b] Jokes[/b] section of NL
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Raimond(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gamine----na you!!!! shocked i`m a bit busy now, will see how many wraps i have for you dear grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Busta(f): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2008
Raimond:

lipsrsealed

you and me both . . . beats me! lipsrsealed
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gamine(f): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
Raimond, abeg make you make am Quick quick

my office people sef don dey complain undecided undecided
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gonorrhea(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
rampant:

why not? cool

life is all about dating,romancing ,and shagging sexuality grin

JK u and ur dirty mind! grin
m watching u and u know me!hehe
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gonorrhea(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
Raimond:

lipsrsealed

my dog has gonorrhea so i am using this to send out a message! grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by rampant(f): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gonorrhea:

JK u and your dirty mind! grin
m watching u and u know me!hehe

na today,i sabi u well well naaaaa,right from d time wey i read ur posts i don know say then don hit ur former id again cheesy grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gonorrhea(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
washere jare sweety!
be easy and keep doing wat u do
i can see ur causing a lot of fight on another thread already?fight woman, easy ooo! grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by MissyB1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
Thank God i dnt come to d romance sec.
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by rampant(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
Missy B:

dats y u aint romantic

@gonorrhea

me ke?fight woman?naaaaa,i no dey find trouble naaa,na only wen them find me trouble i dey show dem small grin grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by MissyB1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
rampant:

that is y u aint romantic

embarassed
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Moyola(f): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
Missy B:

neither do i  lipsrsealed

@ topic

d romance section iz alwayz busy bcuz. . . itz 4unnn!!

n most pepz are alwyz B.U.S.Y {Being Under Sexual Yoke}. . . .dey r addicts!!  tongue
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Pataki: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2008
This section is where you read of the sexual frustrations of people, and you get to see how desperate some peeps are just to hook up with the opposite sex. grin cheesy grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gonorrhea(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2008
Pataki:

This section is where you read of the sexual frustrations of people, and you get to see how desperate some peeps are just to hook up with the opposite sex. grin cheesy grin

hahaha
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 31, 2008
@poster

Is this Caruso? shocked
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by 702: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2008
@ Poster
m tellin u like 10,000 views evry gaddamn day!! grin grin
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by manmustwac(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2008
because sex sells thats why
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
because romance is interesting tongue
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Gabry(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
Lets face it, The Romance, Sexuality and Dating and Meet Up Zone are the most interesting sections for everyone cause whether u are a fisherman, a farmer, a lawyer or a scientist, we all need love
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
Even ABOKI's too need serious love and romance. NL please lend a helping hand and show romance to the needy.
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by sexyLeamon(f): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2009
Gabry:

Lets face it, The Romance, Sexuality and Dating and Meet Up Zone are the most interesting sections for everyone cause whether u are a fisherman, a farmer, a lawyer or a scientist, we all need love
spot on
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by iniguy(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2009
In terms of traffic: Romance, Phones, Politics, Jokes and Sports are the most busiest sections of Nairaland.
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by jamace(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
Have people checked the Politics and Religion Sections lately? Na fire for fire there o. Wallahi! cheesy
Re: The Romantic Section Is Ever So Busy On Nairaland! by mamag3: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
:-x smiley

(1) (Reply)

Commanding The Blessings Of God / Nissan Murano Cvt Ns-2 Fluid / Nairaland(dot)Com Vs Nairaland(dot)net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.