Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B (30592 Views)

What Is The Alternative To Handshake? / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / Baldness:the Alternative To Rogaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by snosoar: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
We can supply black seed and original honey, the concoction from both can cure just any other disease including all viral diseases of course, evidences abound about the invincibility of black seed, and we will be providing them subsequently.

We know the formulations, dosages, and therapies of black seed for viral diseases and liver restoration.

We can supply black seed at #4000/kg and original honey at #2000/litre.
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by snosoar: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Here comes a review of black seed as promised in the journal article below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdFw4fAiNzerv4sJZsY7jlCrAgJYjJMk/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by snosoar: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2017
In fact, black seed based therapies are effective on their own, and should as well be used with HIGHLY ACTIVE ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY (Orthodox medicine best response so far to viral diseases) to increase their effectiveness, and they do not counter-react with them, all these three claims were proved in the journal article below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxu9_zwkjzk_R2dPak5wTXJQWEk/view?usp=drivesdk

Most importantly, this combo of black seed with HAART serves to ameliorate one of their (HAART) side effects, which is inflammation of the liver, a nauseating side effect especially in the case of hepatitis viruses considering the fact that their presence causes inflammation that can degenerate to cancer, and why should inflammation be pardoned to be the side effect of removing them.

The thesis below shows black seed's coming to make sense of the situation.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZmReANMYHmr_NnBSvF60EkOZqVt9CPe1/view?usp=drivesdk

For further consultations on the therapies of black seed for curing hepatitis viruses, HIV, and others:

Contact us on:
08133531930 (WhatsApp inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by snosoar: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Black Seed oil is not as effective as the whole seed

Case Report:
An email from Europe by a HIV+ female (Case M) on Dec 27 indicates that Black Seed oil was used as a mono-therapy for 13 weeks (from Sep to Dec 20th). She wrote: "As you can see after 3 months of the oil of Nigella Sativa, the results were not as good as Arons. Next week we intend to do a ARN (viral load count) and lipid profile again. All the best." M (name, email and actual lab results were withheld per her request).

She indicated she used from 30 ml to 50 ml daily (about 2 or 3h tablespoons of the black seed oil). From a cost analysis alone, the oil was more expensive ($200 to $300 per month) than the black seed powder capsules Aron used that cost less than $30 a month. More over the results were not as good. For example, the CD4 count declined about 20% during this period and there was a small increase in her viral load*. However the oil had some benefits - the HDL cholesterol increased, total lipids decreased, CD8 decreased and triglycerides decreased. *New information added from a second email received around Jan 12th, 2015

This is a single case report and we should not draw general conclusions from one report. Based on results indicated in this email, it could be that the non-oily part (the black pigments) of the black seed (black cumin) is where most of the therapeutic value exists. In the original Nigeria test case, it was the whole black seed powder, not the oil that led to a cure of HIV in a 6-month period.

Source:
www.keephopealive.org

For further consultations on getting black seed, original honey, and their herbal remedies,

Contact us on:
08133531930 (WhatsApp inclusive)
snoworlddocs@gmail.com
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by stevenpaige: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr.Voodoo prepare herbal medicine that cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the pills the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his emailsadvoodoospell10@gmail.com) or call (+2348135790702) for more information or WhatsApp with him....
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2018
vicadeade:
Hello all, pls can anyone tell me an alternative cure for hepatitis B virus.If possible a testimony of someone that has cured the virus. Thank you
the assured alternative cure for hepatitis B is using nature garde and herbal supplements,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2018
helvidius:
Hepatitis B viral infection does not have a cure medically.It can only be managed.
it has cure using nature garde and herbal supplements for more details contact or WhatsAp: 08038220168
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by snosoar: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
SNOSeeds

SNOSeeds is a one-stop Nigerian resort for evidence-based natural / alternative medicine. We both counsel on and sell health products, especially with the backbone of black seed (Nigella sativa).

Look us up on Facebook and like our page for natural health gems.

https://www.facebook.com/SNOSeeds
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by judeslide: 12:55pm On May 18, 2018
THIS SUPPLEMENT HELPS.

Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.

Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by trinityhealth: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Trinity Healthcare Foundation is a Non-profit Organisation in Lagos, Nigeria and member of the World Hepatitis Alliance. As part of our commitment to end Hepatitis B and C in Nigeria, we offer Hepatitis B and C screening and vaccination at very subsidized rates for Corporate organizations, Associations, groups and communities. Do you wish to screen and vaccinated all members of your organisation against the deadly Hepatitis viruses then call us on +2348028791004 or visit us at #7A Governor's Road by College bustop Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria. You can send us an email at info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org. Our Screening services goes for NGN1,000 per participant while Hepatitis B Vaccination goes for NGN2,000 per dose. Free Lectures/Symposium are also available. Hepatitis is deadly...Act Now
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by ZikkyChops(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
What time, is he from Monday to Saturday

trinityhealth:
Trinity Healthcare Foundation is a Non-profit Organisation in Lagos, Nigeria and member of the World Hepatitis Alliance. As part of our commitment to end Hepatitis B and C in Nigeria, we offer Hepatitis B and C screening and vaccination at very subsidized rates for Corporate organizations, Associations, groups and communities. Do you wish to screen and vaccinated all members of your organisation against the deadly Hepatitis viruses then call us on +2348028791004 or visit us at #10 Afolabi Leshi Street, Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria. You can send us an email at info@trinityhealthcarefoundation.org. Our Screening services goes for NGN1,000 per participant while Hepatitis B Vaccination goes for NGN2,000 per dose. Free Lectures/Symposium are also available. Hepatitis is deadly...Act Now
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by babariches: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hepatitis B is curable. this should be noted. If it is not curable then it will have been in the category of HIV/AIDS.

The danger of hepatitis b is that most carriers dont know for a long time until the infection becomes chronic .

To treat hepatitis b you need to go to a general hospital and not any private clinic because no private clinic has be capacity to handle it.

Before treating hepatitis B go for liver function test, hepatitis B profile test, hepatitis B viral load test, liver scan, liver biopsy. you outcome result will determine your condition, whether it acute, severe or chronic. it your case is acute or severe you may be placed on medication and clear the virus in six months to one year. if it is chronic in the case of most people your doctor will place your on three or six monthly check where you go through liver function test and others necessary ones.

hepatitis B medication for acute and severe case (please note that this is not a prescription for you, kindly see your doctor)

or i changed my mind of the medication. just google hepatitis B approved medication.

we have thousands of people that have cleared the virus in Nigeria that there is no cure is a liar.

The case of people who thinks there is no cure is those that fell in the categories of people whose liver is already affected badly by the virus which taking medication will surely complicate the patient condition such are only given Livolin (please note that this is not a prescription for you, kindly see your doctor) for the liver care why they are placed on watch by the doctor and are asked to avoid other medication especially antibiotics.

Please everyone reading this should go for test early detection can be treated in six months to one yearly with approved hepetitis b medication.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by judeodion(m): 2:12am On Jan 31, 2019
What's the combination and dosage for the black seed and how it should be taken...
snosoar:
We can supply black seed and original honey, the concoction from both can cure just any other disease including all viral diseases of course, evidences abound about the invincibility of black seed, and we will be providing them subsequently.

We know the formulations, dosages, and therapies of black seed for viral diseases and liver restoration.

We can supply black seed at #4000/kg and original honey at #2000/litre.
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by Rizan3349: 2:13pm On May 02, 2019
BABARICHES
Thanks very much for this wonderful contribution. I think this issue needs awareness.. Many have allowed theirs to reach chronic stage because of false news that hepatitis has no cure.
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by AngryParrot1: 12:01pm On May 29, 2019
vicadeade:
Hello all, pls can anyone tell me an alternative cure for hepatitis B virus.If possible a testimony of someone that has cured the virus. Thank you
Viruses, bacteria, fugi, etc , are all living things designed to survive harsh conditions. They thrive where there is MUCUS & TOXINS. This is food & shelter for them. In treating hepatitis b, I will focus on cleansing the liver from mucus & toxins, & place the concerned on a 12 days green fast. This will deny the virus food & shelter. When it is weakened, & the immune strengthened through the therapy, the body will flush it out. Because hepatitis is simply when d liver doesn't function properly, & consequently becomes inflamed. I am currently using the same approach for 3 people with positive results.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by NAJALYN: 4:43pm On May 29, 2019
You either buy and use STC30 or Norland's Products. Please read the Posts below:

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

And

Norland's Products for Treatment of Hepatitis A, B, and C

1. Hypoglycemic Herbal Caps.

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/17/hypoglycemic-herbal-capsules-effective-treatment-for-hepatitis-b/

2. 5 Mebo GI

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

3. 1 Propolis-Lecithin Capsules

Please see the Post here

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/31/propolis-lecithin-capsules-for-energy/
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by omonjoice: 2:00am On Jul 23, 2019
I am indeed very happy for my life; I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HIV/AIDS since birth, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, hospitals have been my every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby but until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how a doctor helped someone in curing his Molluscum Contagiosum disease with natural herbs quickly I copied his link https://drhazzanherbalcent.wixsite.com/cure and email dr.hazzanherbalcentre@gmail.com I spoke to him, he told me about the cure and what to do which I did, he told me that he is going to ship the cure to me which he did, then he gave me priscriptions of using it and after 5weeks i was checked and confirmed free. it looks miraculous and you too can try.
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by Chiamaka79: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
vicadeade:

I discovered I was positive while in the university and years later, after I was pregnant I underwent a treatment and I was cured, so there is a cure but you will definitely be duped many times before getting the cure because I was scamed before I finally met someone who got be properly treated and cured, even with my very high viral load, I was cured and my baby is almost 2yrs and negative.
My advise is, never give up.
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by idowuolanipekun: 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B by amoduo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
No cause for alarm if you are diagnosed with hepatitis b or c or fatty liver because Green fresh herbal mixture is an effective cure for all forms of hepatitis. It is developed to cure and not manage hepatitis disease.

Testimonials from individuals who have benefited from using Greenfresh herbal mixture for treating hepatitis B and C are overwhelmingly positive. Many people have reported that after taking this powerful herbal remedy, their symptoms disappeared completely, and they have experienced improved liver function and overall health. One person reported feeling more energized and mentally clear, while another wrote that they were finally able to get their viral load under control after years of struggling with the disease.

Overall, Greenfresh herbal mixture is quickly becoming recognized as one of the most effective natural treatments for hepatitis B and C, and more people are turning to it every day as a viable alternative to pharmaceutical treatments.
It is important to maintain an optimistic frame of mind and take a leap of faith and order for Greenfresh herbal mixture and you will get the most pleasant surprise of your life. You can order Greenfresh Herbal Mixture by
call/WhatsApp +2347032723224 for more info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) / Dots On The Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.