Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Engineering Students Chatroom - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Students Chatroom (27600 Views)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Iphesure212(m): 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
check dis site out ocw.mit.edu for engineering courses(introduction n core), science courses and mathematics(elementary n advanced) ebooks. U can also get lectures in audio n video format.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by ebixy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
raheem54: Pls I need a link to download an e-book "fluid mechanics and hydraulic engines by R.K Rajput. Its very urgent and a quick response will be appreciated
have you searched the Internet first before coming here to ask? Do you know how to use uTorrent? I saw a torrent link that has the book
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by hiidee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
i just graduated from polyibadan with 3.59 gp in civil engineering and would like to obtain direct entry form to university so i want to ask whether industrial training is a must and would d letter of completion be needed in the process
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by ebixy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
hiidee: i just graduated from polyibadan with 3.59 gp in civil engineering and would like to obtain direct entry form to university so i want to ask whether industrial training is a must and would d letter of completion be needed in the process
1.industrial training is not a must
2. The letter of completion will not be needed in the process.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
rationalmind:

I don't have 100L materials as I came in through DE and started from 200L. Tracey might not be able to help too so I guess the best bet is to hook up with wisemania since he's in 100L and his materials should still be intact.

You are partially right, all engineering students offer the same courses at 100L. In 200L, there are a few differences. I think its a difference of a course in first semester and another course in second semester. All the others are the same.

Starting from 300L, everyone splits and starts offering his or her departmental courses

Ok.thanks. So how do I get in touch with wisemania?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
hiidee: i just graduated from polyibadan with 3.59 gp in civil engineering and would like to obtain direct entry form to university so i want to ask whether industrial training is a must and would d letter of completion be needed in the process

like someone already answered you, it isnt a must. I didnt do it likewise
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elantracey: dat's gud o in ma set there re just 2 anyway ah wish all d best

Thanks miss. Do u still have your 100L books? If yes, Can I get them from you please?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by hiidee(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
ebixy: 1.industrial training is not a must
2. The letter of completion will not be needed in the process.
so its only my result needed i want to apply to university of ibadan
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
I don't tink xo all u nid is to write d entry exam
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elantracey: ah given out most of dem, ah still have some sha

Ohhh ok. How do I get the rest? Can I send sm1 to u pls?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
IVYKORAH:

just keep checking the thread. The dude will soon be here. I guess exam preparations has kept him off the thread.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
IVYKORAH:

Thanks miss. Do u still have your 100L books? If yes, Can I get them from you please?
yes I still ve some, do u stay in Benin
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
hiidee:
so its only my result needed i want to apply to university of ibadan

I hope you've made proper enquiries about the school cos I recently learnt UI gives preference to A Level holders when its comes to DE
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by hiidee(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
rationalmind:

I hope you've made proper enquiries about the school cos I recently learnt UI gives preference to A Level holders when its comes to DE
thank very much wot about lautech
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Emmanuel. were re u o...,,am hungry o
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elantracey: yes I still ve some, do u stay in Benin

Nope. But my younger sister is in uniben. If I cld get ur number or bb pin or smtn I cld av her call u and collect the books so she sends them to me. Is that an option?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
rationalmind:

just keep checking the thread. The dude will soon be here. I guess exam preparations has kept him off the thread.

Aiit.....thanks ser
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by ebixy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
raheem54: Pls I need a link to download an e-book "fluid mechanics and hydraulic engines by R.K Rajput. Its very urgent and a quick response will be appreciated
this book hard to find o
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
IVYKORAH:

Nope. But my younger sister is in uniben. If I cld get ur number or bb pin or smtn I cld av her call u and collect the books so she sends them to me. Is that an option?
alright just pm me lemme send u ma no
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by IVYKORAH(f): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elantracey: alright just pm me lemme send u ma no

Aiit. Ll do right away
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by ebixy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elantracey: Weldon o
i didnt look well, the one i got was by dr. R k Bansal while he's looking for R k Rajput..... Are they the same people? Mechanical engineers na una suppose get that book o
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
hiidee:
thank very much wot about lautech

i honestly don't know much about lautech. I believe there should be a thread for lautech students. Why not check it out and ask them your questions.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elantracey: Emmanuel. were re u o...,,am hungry o

lol, go to exotic and eat na tongue. If only you had agreed to be my pet, the word hunger wouldn't exist in your dico.
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by raheem54: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
ddonolu: aeronautic engineerin in naija?? i pray o...... lmfao
. Kwara state university
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by wisemania(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
log on to google and type:
"name of book,filetype: pdf"
e.g
fluid mechanics and hydraulic engines,filetype: pdf....
If the book haz officially been made free on the net,it wud definately be at your mercy....
My_$0.02
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by wisemania(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
IVYKORAH:
look no futher sweety....ive got some dou...wud be at my disposal..wen clerance starts, ull get dem all...
But sister, only u one na MEN
congratz once again....
@Tracey, me no kon see u again o...abi wia u for dey read now?..make i play come dia....i go breez in extention 2mao, shey ugo dey there?
@rationalmind, i hail thee,...happy graduation....make we see ibeg,unto some tinz like that...
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by ddonolu: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
raheem54: . Kwara state university
I pray o..... Confam universities № offer, na one KWASU dey offer..... I laff in chinese
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by leks37: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
ddonolu: I pray o..... Confam universities № offer, na one KWASU dey offer..... I laff in chinese
Stop the ignorance, kwasu dey offer
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
wisemania: @rationalmind, i hail thee,...happy graduation....make we see ibeg,unto some tinz like that....ibeg add me up on whatsapp
@08169103459...
Back to me olamide's song
eleda mio mio mio,oriya mio mio mio,won fe ko'bola mio mio mio...mama jeh kor ja mio mio mio....
Ma kole ma raaaa lee,ma lowo se , mani motor..

lol, brah, me no dey whatsapp o. The stuff drains my battery n I had to delete it. Are you on bbm?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by leks37: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
I have the soft copy with me now and its about 35.5mb. How can i get it across to you?
That course na die ooo. How are you coping?
Re: Engineering Students Chatroom by raheem54: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
ebixy: have you searched the Internet first before coming here to ask? Do you know how to use uTorrent? I saw a torrent link that has the book
I download wit a blackberry donno if BBs use uTorrent

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Imo Has Highest Number Of UTME Candidates 2016 / Nigerian Students Enrollment In UK Universities Dropped By 39% Over Last 3 Years / Relay Race: Father And Daughter Graduation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.