Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

The Mysterious Encounter - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Mysterious Encounter (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysterious Encounter by kasa20(f): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
THE MYSTERIOUS ENCOUNTER

"Kemi!...kemi!...keeeeemmmii!!" she looked around for the person calling her...

"kemi?...am calling u cant u answer me?"
then she look towards where the voice was coming from...there he stood at the entrance of the institution's micro finance bank...dressed in an old dirty & shabby cloth...there he stood staring at her with his dark and irisless eye...then he grinned at her exposing his toothless mouth.
"Kemi?....come to me......"
"Nooooooooo!

comment correction and contributions are welcomed...tanks
Re: The Mysterious Encounter by rapmike(m): 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
wrong place
Re: The Mysterious Encounter by philtrum(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
rapmike haba. @OP just make sure u post something longer, create a good first impression and post the link to ur story on other threads so that people will know about it
Re: The Mysterious Encounter by philtrum(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
rapmike: wrong place

you should encourage her. and if you don't know you thread on crimson isn't getting enough attention. face your allergy before you start itching
Re: The Mysterious Encounter by rapmike(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
philtrum:

you should encourage her. and if you don't know you thread on crimson isn't getting enough attention. face your allergy before you start itching

i WAS NOT DISCOURAGING HER, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT SHE POSTED THE STORY IN THE WRONG PLACE..... THE ADS SECTIONS IS NOT FOR STORY PASTING... THATS ALL

(1) (Reply)

Professional Article Writers Are Needed For Magazine Publication / Special Sallah Discount For Your Manuscript / Step-by-step Tutorials On Bag Making And Designing By Nicole Mallalieu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.