Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE (867 Views)

ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE by idadaniel: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
"And the LORD appeared again in Shiloh: for the LORD revealed himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD."

Shiloh is prophetically a place of divine encounters with God. Shiloh 2013 starts on the 10th of December - guess what...that's today, and ends on the 14th of December (Saturday). There will be morning and evening sessions with the healing school, business men's fellowship, etc holding in the afternoons. Tuesday is just evening service and Saturday just morning.

Its effect will be everlasting though. We need Grace to make a mark in our generation. We need Grace to keep a happy and fulfilled home. We need Grace to accomplish our dreams. The list of what we need Grace for is endless.

The Holy Spirit will release His Grace upon you.

And lest I forget; this is the mountain of answered prayers. All you desire, ask and believe, you will receive.

Double Portion - Next Levels

Will you be there

Stay blessed.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE by Ditoya(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yes i will o...cant wait! Be there by 5...buht dis rain enn..pray it stops
Re: Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE by obongtunji: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Its my own turn this Shiloh, Exceeding Grace shall be my portion.....lop
Re: Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE by bijouxcutey(f): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Does living faith church have a channel on dstv for Shiloh?
Re: Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE by idadaniel: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dont know if there is one, but its possible.

This question goes to the house though. Please is it aired life on any DSTV channel?

There are viewing centers at different locations, so you could fellowship with any. Sessions will be broadcast live.

sure there is one close to you.

which location would be convenient for you; or rather; where are you?
Re: Shiloh 2013 - EXCEEDING GRACE by Abbott(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Can we have a program of events for Exceeding Grace?

Please, if you have the link to watch the live stream for RCCG's Overflow, please post it here. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts Of Life / PHOTOS: River In China Mysteriously Turns Bloody Red Overnight / 30th July, Wat A Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.