Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Books On Arsenal, Chelsea And Man U. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Books On Arsenal, Chelsea And Man U. (810 Views)

Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? / Who Has More Fans ? Arsenal , Chelsea, Or Manchester United ? / Arsenal And Man U - With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Books On Arsenal, Chelsea And Man U. by sikaz: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hi everybody,
I've just written a set of books( actually they are soccer quiz books on ARSENAL, CHELSEA and MANCHESTER UNITED)with each club having well over 500 questions to try out.

This is fantastic and think the supporters of these club would enjoy every bit of the questions - they are realy challenging .

For your personal sample copy send email to :
sikirulai @gmail.com
kazeem.olukayode@gmail.com
Re: Books On Arsenal, Chelsea And Man U. by vitti(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
Dude, its so not fair dat Liverpool was not in dat question book of urs
am very sure dat d book greatly SUCKS!!!
Re: Books On Arsenal, Chelsea And Man U. by calebreal: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
was up
Re: Books On Arsenal, Chelsea And Man U. by sikaz: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2008
Vitti dear, l don't subscribe to that kind of language.
We as Nigerians should begin to learn fine and
distinguishing language to use online and offline.

That done, l wil like to respond to your question as
regards the exclusion of Liverpol.

It's just a simple matter of logical reasoning and the natural
law of number.

Liverpool was played out for now because they don't seem to enjoy
so much followership like the three, at least for now.

You should be sincere on this , my dear.

I plan some other books in the nearest future.

All the same, l welcome your challenge, and l assure you
more work will be done to include Liverpool FC - a Winner
any day!

Cherio!
Sikaz
Re: Books On Arsenal, Chelsea And Man U. by calebreal: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2008
I will want everybody to realistic about all the information they they paste because some people have spent so much due to wrong facts posted,
presently some in Lagos when to abuja because of what he read on the nairaland forum that university of abuja list has being pasted which is not true. Because the person is still in the school now ,
Pls and pls we should try our possible best in posting the right information,
For all my people out there the list is not yet out , Keep praying God is in control

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd: My Nightmare! / Manchester United. 1 - 5 Manchester City.(full Time) What A Shame! / Arsenal Signs Danny Welbeck for £16m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.