Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Bulk Sms And Facebook Cash Business. Millions Of Naira Secret. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Sms And Facebook Cash Business. Millions Of Naira Secret. (461 Views)

Download For FREE My Facebook Cash System Guide 100% FREE / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / Facebook Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms And Facebook Cash Business. Millions Of Naira Secret. by jesunani(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Do you know that you can become a millionaire in just two to three months ? Its no scam or fake, its the real opportunity proposed by bulk sms business. Today thousands of Nigeria have gotten their way into the bulk sms business, but most of them sleep and face the same side. The truth is we can't all be successful on a proven way, thats why I bring to your doorstep a simple, easy to start and affordable secret well kept by the business.

What do you need ?
You need a little of things to get this started.

1. A bulksms functional website
2. A facebook fanpage of at least 10,000 functional fan.
3. And a landing page.

This three things on a normal day can cost you 100,000 to 150,000 naira. But to make your achievement smoother, we have provided necessary cuts and discount to get you all this at a cheaper and discounted rate. SEE BELOW.

Get a functional bulk sms website with a dot com domain, a free webhost and other addons for a year as low as 35,000 naira

get a facebook page of over 200, 000 fans for as low as 20,000 naira

and Get a landing page with a hosting and a domain for as low as 5,000 naira.

WE are now going to give you FREE addons like.

Free guide to turn facebook into cash with your bulk sms website.

How to get a bulksms reseller unit as low as 69 naira per unit.

And lastly a free payment gateway installation to recieve payment to your bank account.

Note that when you become successful with this, you will send us a thank you envelope ^ you Know what that means.

email us for details @ celestialgroup7@gmail ( dot ) com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Direct Or Advice Me Where I Can Buy Bulk Male And Female Cloth / A New Business Opportunity In The Oil And Gas Sector. / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.