Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Free Online Certification For Graduates: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Online Certification For Graduates: (565 Views)

Car Diagnostics Business Opportunity For Graduates. Agents Needed Nationwide / Business Loan For Graduates / Empower Yourself With A Free Online Certification! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Certification For Graduates: by olabello(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
HELLO ALL,

Would like to share this revolution that has been going on online for a couple of years. Its a long concealed secret and NOW I would like to reveal it only to people on this forum.

Its a FREE Certification online. All you need do is register online through the website and take online courses that trains on courses ranging from management to IT courses. Examples of courses that I now personally have their certificates are:
>Building Web Applications with PHP/MySQL
>Troubleshooting your PC
>LINUX 101
>Using Microsoft Excel
>How to build your first website

LOOK, THIS IS REAL, 100% LEGAL AND NO FRAUD
If you're thinking otherwise, then GOOD LUCK to YOU

WHY IS IT FREE?
Do you know there are several offers you see online and you get bounced for not being a US citizen? If you've not experienced it, then ask your neighbour. A lot of offers abound on the internet that they deprive we blacks from having. Now this is one of it, BUT NOT TO WORRY, there is a LEGAL way around it which I will show you in an e-book!

There are several courses online (updated regularly) on Business, Marketing, IT, for anyone who ever cares to access them FREE and the good thing is that, YOU GET A CERTIFICATE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF EACH COURSE, which you will download and print yourself. This is a big BOOST to your CV as employers will never know its FREE and that you took it online.

FREE online courses available 24/7 including VIDEOS to teach you!

FELLOW NIGERIANS, THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

So that this juicy resource is not under-rated or under-valued, i would not give it out FREE. Though I may later change my mind but for now, it isn't FREE OF CHARGE. REMEMBER, INFORMATION IS POWER!

Now, the only favour I will do to a fellow Naijahotjobber is to subsidize the price for revealing the website and showing the tricks for them to accept your registration. Normally, the website do not accept registration from NIGERIANS, but I will show you how to bypass this.
When you're ready, just contact me and I will send the whole process to you either via EMAIL or SMS as you please.

I HAVE PACKAGED THE ENTIRE REGISTRATION PROCESS, ALL NECESSARY EXPLANATIONS & MY SAMPLE CERTIFICATES in an e-book which costs only N3,500

If you have this information in your finger tips, you can also sell it for money. Don't give it out FREE so people will really value it! And that's the idea!

For those that are interested, don't hesistate to contact me on 08058528185 or email: olabel@gmail.com You can also meet me online Mon - Fri between 9:00AM - 5:00PM for LIVE CHAT via YAHOO MESSANGER through talk2olabel@yahoo.com

GOOD LUCK

To your Success
Ahmed

(1) (Reply)

Success In The Interhet Buisiness Revealed. / You Can Generate Your Own Forex Signal For Life / Bank Instrument/project Funding A-z/investment Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.