Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

She Does'nt Know - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Does'nt Know (530 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does'nt Know by tgold2(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yes maybe i'm lucky to have one of the few independent(no demanding)girl as my girlfriend.
Many times she smartly offers to pay for our fare just before i reachout for my wallet, and would insist in paying if i try to stop her,which somtimes i look irresponsible in the sight of fellow passengers. Recently i went on my own to a boutique and got some items as gift for her atleast for the festive period but chose to keep it for the magical and a romantic day to offer the gift. In her own case, she cajouled me and lured me into a mall,thinking she was going to get stuffs for her younger bro only for her to make me pick nice items, which she paid for and refused my contribution by telling me they ar meant for her brother,on getting back home she forward the item into my room and then smiled as she said 'actualy they are yours' so i became confused as i didnt know how to react.
Re: She Does'nt Know by tgold2(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2013
..I was mute for seconds, but later showed appreciation, though some dont see this atitude of hers as odd but thats how i see it, seems like she doesnt know she makes me feel incapable when she does this things in the public, like shes robbing me of a man's responsibility,i wish to take the leading role in all ramification and at thesame time, i dont know how to curb her.
Whats your take people? I need clues please..
Re: She Does'nt Know by Gudintent: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2013
Take a leaf from her book and surprise her too;

Maybe she is generous, I don't think she means anything by it.

Take her out treat her and insist she leaves her purse at home.

1 Like

Re: She Does'nt Know by tgold2(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2013
undecidedHmmm...Maybe this will help, thank u

(1) (Reply)

Arranged/forced Marriages In Nigeria / . / Guess What!?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.