Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide (1310 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Study In Lithuania, Latvia / Study In Latvia, Estonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide by screenwave(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
YEP.Its time again ADMISSION IS OPEN towards Jan& Feb intake.I am here to help you you can ask me any question for i am an expert on this three countries. YEP. (Student Visa)Firstly on Ukraine ,pls if you are getting Invitation from Ukraine don't pay any agents more than $200 anything above this is not to your advantage. Ukraine schools deals only with agents and not directly with student. Be Warned, don't pay before ur arrival in Ukraine as the schools take payments only on Arrival Be Warned.For how to get jobs in Ukraine while others lament i will unveil too. How to get the almost imposible Latvia Visa. This also is open . . . ASK YOUR QUESTIONS and i will take pain to answer. Success is ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide by Mowadupe: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Hello, I have read quite a few of your post and you seem to be vast in info about Poland.

I have been trying to book an appointment with the Polish Embassy in Abuja but it says there are no dates before 21st of July and I was wondering if you know how to work around it. Also, the medical fitness test is not on their list but apparently, it is required. Do you know of anything else that is not on their website but seems to be required? As well as this, I want to believe that legalisation of documents by the embassy is required after the visa is granted. My question is, do I need to super-legalise stuff like sponsor's bank statements and other financial documents with the federal ministry of affairs in nig?

Please any information will help/go a long way. Thank you.
Re: Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide by Sweetryta: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Good day house, please I would like to know more on how to go about Latvia visa, because I have been given admission/ acceptance , was also told I either go to Egypt or Turkey for my visa, then I applied for Turkish visa after 3day visa wasn't given to me but on the attached paper, the wrote you have not been refused but will have to contact Turkish local Authorities then get back to me , please what will like do cos , school is resuming 1st of September
Re: Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sweetryta pm me
Re: Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide by akinsjimmy: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Please do we have any nigerian schooling presently in latvia? I just got admission in one their university, I need someone to guide me whether latvia is a good place to go. Your coment is highly appreciate. akinnayajojimmy@gmail.com
Re: Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide by Ikokoyaski: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2016
I am a graduate with HND in Banking and Finance. I want to enrol for masters in latvia. Please how is their education like? and Do they require IELTS?
Re: Poland,latvia & Ukraine Student Visa-guide by segunojo866: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikokoyaski:
I am a graduate with HND in Banking and Finance. I want to enrol for masters in latvia. Please how is their education like? and Do they require IELTS?
dead forum

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Now Given New Exam Date Exam Now Start On 10th March / What Are The Differences Between M.sc And MBA? / Why We Should Stop Exams In Schools (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.