Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Insane Lautech Maths Graduate Roam Street Of Osogbo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Insane Lautech Maths Graduate Roam Street Of Osogbo (459 Views)

Najeem Salaam Condoles With The Family Of Osogbo Inferno / Siblings Burnt In Osogbo Petrol Station Fire Disaster / Roam Edge 2.0 Wireless Modem How Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insane Lautech Maths Graduate Roam Street Of Osogbo by abbas2(m): 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Musa a graduate of maths from lautech in 1997 now roams the street of osogbo for sometime past.I came in contact with him after about 20 years.I hugged him not knowing his conditon since his clothes were ok.However I noticed that he was not not well disposed to me but I would not think he was insane.Only few days later I saw him very dirty with some manifestation of madness.I see almost on a daily basis.He asks for alms sometimes and gets along soliloquising.This is terrible.What do you think
Re: Insane Lautech Maths Graduate Roam Street Of Osogbo by fijiano202(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
abbas2: Musa a graduate of maths from lautech in 1997 now roams the street of osogbo for sometime past.I came in contact with him after about 20 years.I hugged him not knowing his conditon since his clothes were ok.However I noticed that he was not not well disposed to me but I would not think he was insane.Only few days later I saw him very dirty with some manifestation of madness.I see almost on a daily basis.He asks for alms sometimes and gets along soliloquising.This is terrible.What do you think
wow thats a sad story,Maths is one of the Hardest course to study in a polythenic,Only God knows what might have gone Wrong

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Letter To Harmattan / Are You Still Experiencing Harmattan In Your Area? / Tomatoes: The New Breast Cancer Preventer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.