Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Epistle To Mandela - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Epistle To Mandela (513 Views)

My Epistle / Epistle / Nelson Mandela’s New Book To Be Launched In 20 Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Epistle To Mandela by Wirelezz: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Death is a call every human must answer,but what makes your interesting or boring is the impact you made in your life time. Since the death of Nelson Mandela i started having some resolutions in my life on how i will positively affect my environment,i concluded that if Mandela can go that far irrespective of his colour and challenges he encountered which means i can do better. Mandela i want to assure that your legacies will not be forgotten in a hurry,your gave your life to Africa,you said no to apparthied,you advocated and promoted the black colour,where ever you are now am saying a very big thank you to you,God bless your golden soul. I am mockingly laughing @ some politicians and tyrants,military-civilians who are mourning you from the back of their mind and swearing never to do tot of what uv'e done,but in the same vain in fiercely pray that the wake up from their wicked slumber and face realities looking at the pale faces,i pray that the turn a new leaf or leave.I can smell the wind of change but i dont see it coming soon.God help us. I dont know how many cars,houses,hotel,industries that you had before you died,but that is the major manifesto and vision of any one contesting for any political seat in Nigeria.Nelson please help me evangelize to this mean men before you are buried may be the will hear you from the great beyond,if you do this for me i will be forever grateful,thank you MADIBA.

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s “americanah” Is One Of The New York Times’ 10 Best / Please Can Someone Help And Send Me Novel Through My E-mail? / Pickes: The Dog Who Won The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.