Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch (4196 Views)

Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church? / Do You Cry In Church During Worship Section? / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by NastyGistCeo: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-INoBBe-d6Eo/UqgOCfhk4PI/AAAAAAAAzWA/Iab4zlp4WEs/s1600/ANGEL+at+RCCG.jpeg[/img]

Strange things are really happening these days. It is left for you to
believe them or doubt...
According to the story, a Lagos-based Christian band, The Perfected
Praise Singers, were doing their thing at a Redeemed Church branch
in Ebute-Metta, Lagos, and some people were taking pictures with
their Ipads as the praise and worship went on inside the church.
A young boy used his parent Ipad to take pictures too and when they
got home the picture above of an Angel was among the clips they saw
in the Ipad. Wow! If this is true, then you all need to be careful when
next you are in church, especially during praise and worship session.
You never know who could be around.

http://www..com/2013/12/photo-angel-appear-during-worship-in.html

more gist @ www..com
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by diablos: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2013
how long e take u 2 photoshop d picture @OP undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Arosa(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2013
@Op, you no see black angel photoshop?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Fynestboi: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2013
SMH, are u a learner angry
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by mogboyelade(f): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2013
Believe it or not,it happens, I have some witness dat went from my church here in ibadan, they said it happens during 24hrs intense praise and worship in rccg headquarters in ebute meta lagos.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Roeek: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2013
can u eva snap an angel!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by icebebe(f): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
d angel looks lik a nigga

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by ajasa4link: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
angel ko, seraphim ni.... mtchewww... Photoshop is involved jor
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Photoshop! cry
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by joyli: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
icebebe: d angel looks lik a nigga

If u don't knw what to say, while don't you keep quiet .
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Alikaxon(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by ViKtor1094(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
:Poops. I also have the Angel in ma phone galley too. Mtchew, projector stuffs............... looks like Bloody Mary to me self

Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lols..people are really vry gullible and utterly SILLY in dis country..
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Lilimax(f): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmm....
Photoshop at it's best undecided
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by wazobiaforu(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Still still . If the person posting this shit is a Nigerian then you are so gullible because I will never believe God is a racist God like the way all the oyibos and the old ministers that was sent to africa describe God, Angel and all good thing to us.
God is oyibo (white)
Angels are oyibo (white)
Devil is black
Witch and wizard are black
Peace is white
Danger is black

The op as a christian calling God your father shows you don't know your father, you are a bastard because me and my wife can not be plain black and give birth to white and vice versa

Anyway that was a very good work. Kudos to the editor
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Johnolis(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
angryif na angel,where are the wings? undecided or abi angels no get wings again?Seems a demon visited the church or better a marine spirit that has not gone to a salon for over 3 years now....well,let us not die with ignorance,light projections can cause such images.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by SecretDreams(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
I'll keep an open mind about this.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Nahum777(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
they are all out of their gaddem mind grin, Delusion @ its gaddem best.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Nahum777(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Johnolis: angryif na angel,where are the wings? undecided or abi angels no get wings again?Seems a demon visited the church or better a marine spirit that has not gone to a salon for over 3 years now....well,let us not die with ignorance,light projections can cause such images.
well, You should know Angel means Messenger, all those Angels with wings are fairytales made up by the whites. There is no such thing as Angel with wings. We were made in Gods image, so were the Angels.. Maybe u gat wings smh. And erm please next topic, nobody gat time for this mess grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Johnolis(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nahum777: well, You should know Angel means Messenger, all those Angels with wings are fairytales made up by the whites. There is no such thing as Angel with wings. We were made in Gods image, so were the Angels.. Maybe u gat wings smh. And erm please next topic, nobody gat time for this mess grin grin
Dont you ever read ur bible?why were the 2 angels on the ark of convenant depicted with wings? In revelations,what were the descriptions of angels?pls my dear angels have wings.or do you think the bible is telling us fairytales?
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Nahum777(m): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Johnolis: Dont you ever read ur bible?why were the 2 angels on the ark of convenant depicted with wings? In revelations,what were the descriptions of angels?pls my dear angels have wings.or do you think the bible is telling us fairytales?
yea. Taking the book of revelation literal @ur own risk. tongue why dont you bring the verse down here, lets break it down for you
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by tpia5: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Arosa: @Op, you no see black angel photoshop?

Angels are white in all the pictures.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Arosa(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
tpia@:

Angels are white in all the pictures.
True, but if angels truly exist would there not be a black one? I just wanted the OP to be original that's all.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by tpia5: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Well, I can't say I've ever seen a picture of a black angel, they're usually depicted as white.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Nahum777(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
tpia@:
Well, I can't say I've ever seen a picture of a black angel, they're usually depicted as white.
Pictures from where? grin grin.... Leave all these guys believing in fairytales.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2013
Johnolis: Dont you ever read ur bible?why were the 2 angels on the ark of convenant depicted with wings? In revelations,what were the descriptions of angels?pls my dear angels have wings.or do you think the bible is telling us fairytales?
The damn bible is a cornucopia of fairy tales.
Re: PHOTO: Angel Appear During Worship In Redeemedchurch by alemdo(m): 12:39am On Jul 27, 2021
well ave not seen an angel before so I don't know what to say
���

(1) (Reply)

Christianity: Unconditional Love / I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up / Bishop (dr.) Emmah Gospel ISONG Releases Fifty-eight Prophecies For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.