Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Afrocandy Post Scenes Of Teenagers Having Se'x From Her Upcoming Po'rn Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afrocandy Post Scenes Of Teenagers Having Se'x From Her Upcoming Po'rn Movie (3148 Views)

Guy Leaks Private Photos Of Teenagers Phone He Found! How Barbaric. / Mercy Johnson Finally Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding(picture) / Pictures Of Beyonce Shooting New Video For Her Upcoming Single “girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Post Scenes Of Teenagers Having Se'x From Her Upcoming Po'rn Movie by omoreporter: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2013

This Woman has lost it… she is currently recruiting p*rnstars… what a shame! My dear Nigerians where are we heading to?
Afrocandy has already started shooting made in Nigeria P*rn videos and she is currently Recruiting Actors and Actresses With What we have gathered so far she has already shot some movie scenes! Parents We Urge You To Keep Close Eyes On your Kids so they dont end up featuring in this Abominable Movie…

WELL PHOTO SHE POSTED....... Here
.source: http://www.omogist.com/2013/12/shocking-photo-nollywood-actress-judith.html

(1) (Reply)

World Most Pierced Man, Denied Entrance Into Dubai / How I Make Money With My Big Buttocks" Veteran Yoruba Actress, Iyabo Oko - / Oh Lord!! Rita Ora Suffers Major Wardrobe Malfunction At The Cannes Film Festiva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.