Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

You Might Spend 15 Years In Jail If You Insult President Jonathan Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Might Spend 15 Years In Jail If You Insult President Jonathan Again (721 Views)

Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard / Patience Jonathan Again??? / Patience Jonathan Again: Disgracing Naija On CNN News..she Speaks On Dana Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Spend 15 Years In Jail If You Insult President Jonathan Again by ionaira(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
The Nigerian senate just passed a new bill into law to reduce the number of insults constantly being rained on President Jonathan. The law states that anyone found guilty of calling the Nigerian president uncomplimentary names on social media would be arrested and sent to jail for 15 years without facing the law court.
The senate spokesman, Senator Lai Oni, said President Jonathan is not happy with the way people abuse him on social media all the time. According to the senator, President Jonathan challenges anybody who is man enough to face him in person and stop hiding behind the curtains of social networks. In his words, “If dem born your papa well come insult me for my face na”.
The federal government has set up a social networking committee headed by one of Nigeria’s former presidents.
Continue Reading >> YOU MIGHT SPEND 15 YEARS IN JAIL IF YOU INSULT PRESIDENT JONATHAN AGAIN

Re: You Might Spend 15 Years In Jail If You Insult President Jonathan Again by Babalegba(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
So we are supposed to stop calling him retardeen abi, that was a retardeen move from the retar.. lipsrsealed
Re: You Might Spend 15 Years In Jail If You Insult President Jonathan Again by wiseass: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
He should eat a dick and die slow abeg
Re: You Might Spend 15 Years In Jail If You Insult President Jonathan Again by Odward(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
I no no dis man wahala o,is there a problem there,u dont want us to abuse you yet u do tins dat warrant abuse....mtchew i dont give a damn.
Re: You Might Spend 15 Years In Jail If You Insult President Jonathan Again by InfoZone: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2013
see kids, som folks here don bgn to tke dc personal don't u knw dc isn't real.... Shine ur face u're in Jokes section on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Funny Joke Dat Must Make U Smile / Ofego The Perfume Is Dead / How To Use Bb Bis On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.