Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD (1007 Views)

Sony Playstation 3 Super Slim 250 GB Quick Sale!! / Sony Playstation 2 For Sale / Sony Playstation Ps3 160/320gb & Kinect Xbox360 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
SOLD
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2013
available
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
smiley
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
available
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
available.
Re: SOLD by AdeMoss: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2013
vee92: brand new Sony PlayStation 4 for sale

500gb

There are only a few in the country wink

Price- N100,000(just console) comes with 5 games if u pay N115,000 *best price* wink

Contact - check signature

How come the pictures attached are from 4 different sources/places. You even snapped two separate console packs and two different Battlefield games...my opinion...something fishy about this.
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Ade Moss:

How come the pictures attached are from 4 different sources/places. You even snapped two separate console packs and two different Battlefield games...my opinion...something fishy about this.

I get my devices from the US through a friend, pics were taken over there. Thanks smiley
And what's so fishy about taking pics of an item in different parts of a house sir? Kindly explain sad
Contact me, I'll send current pics, no need to be bewildered wink
Mind you they are not two different console packs, the 1st pic shows the back and the 2nd shows the front..the battlefield game is the same as the one placed on the table... Satisfied?
Registered since 2008 and dis was ur 1st post, seriously?? undecided
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2013
available
Re: SOLD by AdeMoss: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wash...I don't buy your reason. There are two separate consoles and games in the pictures you claim to be one. Look closely to spot the difference. Maybe in Calabar they will buy your reason, but in Lagos...*switching on PS4*
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ade Moss: Wash...I don't buy your reason. There are two separate consoles and games in the pictures you claim to be one. Look closely to spot the difference. Maybe in Calabar they will buy your reason, but in Lagos...*switching on PS4*

kindly get off my thread kid! Any sane human being that has seen the ps4 can tell those pics depicts the back and front
U ain't buying so ur broke a55 opinion doesnt count wink
Re: SOLD by AdeMoss: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Oh well, you sha want me to talk. First of all, on one of your pictures "Limited Edition includes China Rising Expansion Pack" was printed. In another picture it was "obviously" missing. There are 3 other "obvious" inconsistencies to conclude they are 4 separate pictures and ultimately the game isn't yours. If you deny, I will list another one.

So what if I have been on Nairaland since '08 and this is my first comment (you should feel honoured), your account isn't up to a month.

Broke a55? Oh well...
Re: SOLD by Youngsage: 3:01am On Dec 14, 2013
interesting...
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Ade Moss: Oh well, you sha want me to talk. First of all, on one of your pictures "Limited Edition includes China Rising Expansion Pack" was printed. In another picture it was "obviously" missing. There are 3 other "obvious" inconsistencies to conclude they are 4 separate pictures and ultimately the game isn't yours. If you deny, I will list another one.

So what if I have been on Nairaland since '08 and this is my first comment (you should feel honoured), your account isn't up to a month.

Broke a55? Oh well...
list another one, I'm waiting cool
Any one can tell
1st pic shows the front of the console
2nd pic shows the top
4th pic shows the back
Re: SOLD by AdeMoss: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2013
You want me to burst your bubble in public...no wahala. So another "obvious" inconsistency in your pictures.

The playstation 4 consoles are sealed with a tape with 21 playstation logos on it. The tape overlaps the front and top of the box. Good enough the pictures you uploaded are sealed. On one picture the tape is sealed in such a way that 15 logos in front and the rest at the top. On the next picture where we had 15 logos, there was more.

Maybe you have Sony's safety seal. Iono, maybe you really do.

And you didn't respond to the first inconsistency. I'll give you expo. There are two versions of Battlefield released and one is limited edition. In case you don't know, you uploaded both and claim they were same.

Just admit you uploaded the pictures for publicity and are not the actual product you might have. A whole me, Lagos boy you want to deceive with pictures. Abegi.

So do you want another inconsistency...very "obvious" one
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ade Moss: You want me to burst your bubble in public...no wahala. So another "obvious" inconsistency in your pictures.

The playstation 4 consoles are sealed with a tape with 21 playstation logos on it. The tape overlaps the front and top of the box. Good enough the pictures you uploaded are sealed. On one picture the tape is sealed in such a way that 15 logos in front and the rest at the top. On the next picture where we had 15 logos, there was more.

Maybe you have Sony's safety seal. Iono, maybe you really do.

And you didn't respond to the first inconsistency. I'll give you expo. There are two versions of Battlefield released and one is limited edition. In case you don't know, you uploaded both and claim they were same.

Just admit you uploaded the pictures for publicity and are not the actual product you might have. A whole me, Lagos boy you want to deceive with pictures. Abegi.

So do you want another inconsistency...very "obvious" one

still not making sense to me boy wink so I'm gonna ignore u now cool

(1) (Reply)

best offer-Xperia v for 30k and new unused S3mini for 35k / Buy4me 4rm China / Clearance Sales!!!clean US Used Blackberry Bold 3 (9650),5K Per Piece.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.